New Muppet Game!

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
TDK probably has the rights to Gamecube, X-BOX, PS2, Game Boy Advance, and PSONE.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Dude, I remember I bought it when it came out...early 2000(or late 1999) and that was no bee knees, nor 'the bomb'. By the standards, the Sega Dreamcast ran circles around what Psone could do, as psone's polygon capacity even then was quite low. I did however like the fact so many characters were in it, and even FR references.
You're an opinionated little lab assistant, aren't you Beaker?

lol :stick_out_tongue:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
By the standards, the Sega Dreamcast ran circles around what Psone could do
Technically that may be true, but it comes down to more than that - specifically the user base in homes, and also the target group for the game. More families own PSone, and being a Muppet game it is aimed at a slightly younger audience and they are more likely to own Playstation. Anyway - where's the Dreamcast now ? I think there are more people in the states who breed rats than own that rare species of a console.

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Dreamcast still was a good system, it was just the pressure of the PS2, X-BOX, and Gamecube that forced Sega to go third parties and that money problems.

Luke

Reaction score
It wasn't a bad system technically, but at least here in the UK - the majority of the games just weren't significantly better than PS1 (at least not to the point of things like PS2 and Xbox) and there were less of them.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>You're an opinionated little lab assistant, aren't you Beaker?<<<

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! hehe, to be fair I actually played through 99% of the game. For some reason I could never find that 1% on the MAlory Gallyer an dgave up. What were your fave levels? Mine were the MFS levels for sure! Loved how so many TMS characters and even FR were in it...just wish it was for Dreamcast, as the graphics were a bit muddy and the play mechanics off.