New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

radionate

Reaction score
He never beat me up (he is 17 years older then I), but he did throw me in our pool once when I was little, and I'll never forget it.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
He never beat me up (he is 17 years older then I), but he did throw me in our pool once when I was little, and I'll never forget it.
LOL!!!

:big_grin:

thimblebeetle

Reaction score
hey all, came across this site when i was looking for the lyrics to old sesame street and muppet songs....have been a huge fan for as long as i can remember and the more i listen to them (all i have with me now are some really, really old cassettes) i just love them even more......haven't been able to really keep in touch with the new stuff but i love the old stuff alot.......didnt realize how important an influence it all was on me until our band had to list out our musical influences....sesame street and the muppets came out top of the list for me.......currently residing in the beautiful south (of india, that it) and it's 108 degrees outside we're all gonna melt!!!!...stay well all

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Welcome thimblebeetle! I sincerely hope you don't melt:wink: :big_grin: My best friend's roomate was from India:smile: What does your name mean?

I hope you enjoy the board!

thimblebeetle

Reaction score
thanks again, well i didnt melt yet but you never know with this weather....my name doesn't really have a meaning behind it, it has more of a short story, literally it means the one who has such sweet smelling hair that the bees mistake her hair for flowers and draw near but the scent is so intoxicating that they all fall down drunk.......im not kidding....tis one of the names of one of the many godesses of the indian subcontinent.....stay well all

smeagol4prez

Reaction score
Hey everybody!

I'm new here i guess i wandered over here from the lordoftherings forums cause i am now addicted to collecting the muppets action figures :wink: since i always watched the shows when i was a kid (the good ol days)

Oh yeah and i'm 23 and from Los Angeles. Cheers!!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Welcome, Smeagol!

Oh, yes, and, make sure to feeed your "Hobbitsess!"
(yes, that was my lame attempt to be funny)

:smile: :wink: :smile: :wink: :smile: