New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

brougham

Reaction score
Just thought i'd post and say hello. Been viewing the site for about a year for all my muppet news... Never really been into forums until lately.

HELLO Eveyone! :eek:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by petula
When he was two, my parents would put him in a high chair in front of the tv every week and he'd have no clue the show was coming on; then when it did, he would SHRIEK, "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! MUPPET SHOW!!! MUPPET SHOW!!! PIGGY!!!! KERMIT!!! YAAAAAAY!!!!" It was quite a celebration at our house.
LOL! Awwwww, how cute! :smile:

Hey petula, I'm currently lookin' to start a career, and leave this hum-ho "jobs" I've had since college graduation. :smirk:

Anyway, I'm a writer, love to do creative stuff, love kids and kids entertainment, and if you by some weird chance could give me ANY help to me at all with your "neck o' the woods" in the career world, I'm all ears!

Really!

I am!

:big_grin:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I'm here! This is so exciting, because I just found you last week and am already in love with all of you...
Oh, dear.

:embarrassed:

Hehe! Welcome!

petula

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
and if you by some weird chance could give me ANY help to me at all with your "neck o' the woods" in the career world, I'm all ears!
Does that mean you're ready to venture into nyc or publishing? (I'm not sure which is more dangerous! lol) The job scene is bleak, but I'm more than happy to share the path I took, leads, and tips. Find me on aim or e-mail me anytime and tell me more about what you really want to do.

puppets_etc

Reaction score
I'm here! This is so exciting, because I just found you last week and am already in love with all of you. ... recently the obsession is coming back in full force. And it's so much fun!!! Can't wait to get to know you all!
Welcome to the madness!:crazy: Sounds like you'll fit right in. Watch out for Byron :smile:flirt:Janice & Mokey's Man) though, he has a fetish for hot tubs! :wink:

Deb :rolleyes:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Not a "fetish"---I save that for other stuff. LOL! :crazy:

Hot tubs are just GOOOOOOOOooooooooooooood... :flirt:

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Yeah, well...
you say po-tay-toe, I say................ french fries!:excited:

Deb:flirt: