New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

giovannii

Reaction score
paganpoet said:
Hi everyone.
I am 25 years old, and i live in England! I am a Fine Artist and i have a passion for drawing, photography, reading, music and musicals and anything else creative.
I have loved and enjoyed the Muppets for years. I remember watching the show when i was very little. My brother and I used to think that Waldorf looked like our grandad! My favourite Muppet was always Miss Piggy. She makes me laugh!
I recently had a wonderful time in DisneyWorld and the Muppet 3D cinema reminded me how cool and great all of the Muppets are.
I am also a fan of Labyrinth, Dark Crystal and i remember watching Fraggle Rock when i was younger too.

The reason i found this forum is slightly odd...I like the singer Kylie Minogue, and i was looking for pictures of her duet with Kermit. They led me here!

This forum and website look really cool, and with topics for pretty much anything, i think i will enjoy posting here!
Thanks!!!
Kylie is the most fantastic singer in the entire universe. :big_grin:

paganpoet

Reaction score
giovannii said:
Kylie is the most fantastic singer in the entire universe. :big_grin:
Yay, another Kylie fan! Kylie is fantastic and a real hero. She is a brave lady and a great singer.

giovannii

Reaction score
paganpoet said:
Yay, another Kylie fan! Kylie is fantastic and a real hero. She is a brave lady and a great singer.

Noone loves Kylie or Dannii Minogue more than I do hehe.

ARe you on Say Hey?

John

paganpoet

Reaction score
giovannii said:
Noone loves Kylie or Dannii Minogue more than I do hehe.

ARe you on Say Hey?

John
I was on Say Hey ages ago and i haven't checked it for years. I love the Limbo website and get all the latest from there. The first album i had was Kylie! It's cool to knowthere are more Kylie fans out there!!!

giovannii

Reaction score
paganpoet said:
I was on Say Hey ages ago and i haven't checked it for years. I love the Limbo website and get all the latest from there. The first album i had was Kylie! It's cool to knowthere are more Kylie fans out there!!!
I'm Australian of course I'm a Kylie fan. I'd be a disgrace to my coutry if i wasnt. Yeah SayHey is offline at the moment. Someone did something illegal. Neil is keeping everything hush hush though.
Have you got msn? Add me giovannii84@hotmail.com
John : )

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new. I bet you've heard that before. :smile:

Long time Muppet fan (I'm in my 30s) and lucky me--I married a guy who is just as Muppet-minded as me! We have two kids now and goshdarnit, now they're Muppet freaks as well! We are currently playing the Season One MS DVDs again and again and my oldest daughter (age 6) is walking around singing "Teenager In Love" as performed by "Miss Connie Stevens" (she calls all the guests Mr. or Mrs. or Miss because Kermit does. For example, she really likes the "Mr. Vincent Price" episode!).

Anyway, I'm glad to be here. We live in NC in the US and are VERY excited to be moving to Wilmington NC (on the coast) soon. Why? Well, a number of reasons, but mostly because that's where they made Muppets From Space and Elmo in Grouchland. Darnit, I just realized I keep calling Muppets From Space, "Muppets IN Space"--I don't know if I'll ever get over that. Urg.

Anyway, we could kick ourselves for not moving there earlier... we coulda been extras, ya know? (Well, some of us could have... some of us--the kids--were not alive at the time).

I would have made a great crazy person on the beach, waiting for Gonzo's space relatives to land. Or that could've been me, swinging from that swing on Sesame Street in Elmo in Grouchland. What was that swing hung from, exactly? A cloud?

So . . . I've rambled enough. Nice to be here!

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
DragonflyRipple said:
Hi, I'm new. I bet you've heard that before.
Yep, many times, and it's just GREAT to here it again! Welcome to the forum of craziness!:crazy: Hope you like it!

BEAR

Reaction score
I'm sorry I don't visit this thread enough. I usually end up meeting members individually at some point around the forum, but I just felt like coming in and welcoming all the newest members to MC. I hope you like it here.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Welcome DragonflyRipple! I looooove your screenname! It's awesome!! Enjoy yourself here!