New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
wwfpooh said:
Now, I didn't say you HAD to welcome me back, but dang, it sure is awesome to be back.
I'll say it once and I'll say it again, WELCOME BACK WWFPOOH!!!!!!! LOL:crazy:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Muppet Matt said:
I'll say it once and I'll say it again, WELCOME BACK WWFPOOH!!!!!!! LOL:crazy:
Okay. I think peeps have gotten the point now...:smirk:

Reaction score
HI!

My name is Andrea, or Andi for short.

When I was young, my mother taped "The Muppet Movie" when it first aired on TV. My older sister and I watched that so much that it turned pink. My parents enjoyed watching The Muppet Show and the movies when they were younger, so instead of begining with Disney...we started with movies like Star Wars and The Muppets (Disney came later, lol). I also remember watching Fraggle Rock when it was on the Disney Channel, and TMS when it was on TNT.

As time went on, we began taping the specials that aired on TV. Continuing watching those until they had blue lines going through them.

So, now that I am older, I like rekindling my childhood. We're both still fans of the Muppets. And since this place seemed really friendly, I decided to join. :smile:

skthompson

Reaction score
New-searching desparately for epidose

I am searching for episode #1575 of Sesame Street with bert's nap. Ernie won't let bert sleep by poking him. Does anyone know where I can find it? :frown:

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
skthompson said:
I am searching for episode #1575 of Sesame Street with bert's nap. Ernie won't let bert sleep by poking him. Does anyone know where I can find it? :frown:
I think that clip is on www.youtube.com .Hope this helps.

skthompson

Reaction score
Thanks to JoeyMuppet for the quick reply. Sadly, the link is no longer active for finding my beloved episode #1575 with Berts Nap. My brothers and I grew up on SS and now that we three have children we are trying to continue the wonderful creations from our childhood. My Mom would wake us up the same way as Ernie did Bert (poke, poke,poke) when we were kids and all the way until we left the nest so that episode is dear to our hearts. Anyone at all that can help me find it-it is priceless at this point.