New Jose Video!

wes

Reaction score
Saturday I had a Brain Fart and made a New video for puppets, My Pastor Friend Help. Its a annoucement for Kids church, it was done on the fly and you can see my arm but I plan to get better with the Video. I have another video that is awesome but can't get it to upload. Here it is:

A word from Jose'

Ps:this was my first foray into video editing!

wes

Reaction score
New Video of Lloyd I hope in previous post I didn't miss spell his name But i got the new video to upload to Google.

Here it is the first Rap Video by Lil' Crazy Old Lloyd and Pastor Aaron:

Who's In Da House!

Please ezcuss the arms and heads you see I tried to cover them up with editing tricks but they showed through. This video I actually editied myself the first one Enjoy:smile:

PS:make sure you watch the very end it's funny.

wes

Reaction score
:cry: someone please commment on my videos is it ok or what! I feel somewhat rejected.:cry: What it must be me garlic breather from Olive Garden last night.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Don't be discouraged! There are videos on YouTube with thousands of views that have no comments. I haven't had time to watch these yet, but I will when I have a chance.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I enjoyed both of those videos Wes. Good one. I would love to make my own sometime. Keep them coming and i hope to see more.

wes

Reaction score
Buck and ernie thansk for the encoragement, they will keep comming! I'm not so much worried about youtube or other video sites as i am MC. thanks Yall!!

TravelTravel

Reaction score
Great first efforts. The best part is to see that you're having fun exercising your creative skills. Do you have a monitor set up for framing your shots?

wes

Reaction score
TravelTravel said:
Great first efforts. The best part is to see that you're having fun exercising your creative skills. Do you have a monitor set up for framing your shots?
The only Monitor I had was the flip around screen on the camera, I'll have to get better so my head and arm won't show. thank for the complements

hennesprod

Reaction score
Nice Job Wes!

It was enjoyable and fun! And in my opinion that is what counts most!