My SST Episode List

Rosewood

Reaction score
When I joined this forum, it was in great hopes of finding people who would be interested in trading Sesame Street episodes. I have found alot of people who are more than willing to do so, and greatly appreciate those who have. But, after receiving some of the copies I have, I have decided to start actually telling people which copies are ones that I have obtained through trade, and which copies are ones that I actually taped myself, strait from the T.V., and from what source (noggin or PBS) I obtained them from. I think that is only fair to people I deal with, and I would really appreciate it if people would do the same for me. My list goes as follows:

Copies from trade:

#1, 8, 24, 131, 276, 406, 536, 796, 926, 1056, 1186, 1316, & sesame bio-part 1&2

Copies taped from PBS by me:

#3175, 3178, 3181-88, 3191, 3193-94, 3717-19, 3721-23, 3726-27, 3732-33, 3736, 3738, 3979-80, 4007, 4013, 4017, 4031-44, 4046-52, 4057-59, 4061, 4075-77, 4079-92, and 4100.
I also have alot of non-SS related videos (VHS) that I would be willing to give up for some good quality SS episodes.

Anyone interested in doing business, please e-mail me at rosejaneh2o@hotmail.com(please note the "o" in h2o is the letter, not the number). For those of you out there who are not fortunate enough to have anything to trade in return, please, still e-mail me and I am sure we can work something out, even if it is as little as sending me an empty disk and a few stamps for postage (just no money offers, please). The way I see it, if I ever hope for someone to be kind enough to do this for me someday, I need to show I'm willing to do it myself, as well. I think anyone who wishes to should be able to have the ability to enjoy some good quality Sesame Street! I hope there are others out there who feel the same as I do, and are willing to do the same. :smile:

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Rosewood said:
I also have alot of non-SS related videos (VHS) that I would be willing to give up for some good quality SS episodes.
Hmm ... what are they? (and I assume you mean #43 instead of 24? :wink:)

BEAR

Reaction score
Rosewood, great idea. Something I might be willing to get into myself. However, I don't know what any of these episodes are by number only. If there is a way you could give a brief description of the episodes main street story it would help a lot. Thanks!:smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I have to know if you have any of the older episodes. I don't want any from the newer season because I'm able to get them. I want older episodes. Like the 80's or 70's episode and I think I have all the ones you have. So unless you have any from those years that is the same ones that BooberGorg has. He has lots of them that I wished I had but can't trade unless I buy him DVD or VHS. So if you can send me Rose a list of all what you have I'll see what we can do.

pollick529

Reaction score
Rosewood, which ones of these are from PBS? I am looking for the original PBS cuts and not the Noggin edited episodes:

#1, 8, 24, 131, 276, 406, 536, 796, 926, 1056, 1186, 1316

Or are all of them from Noggin? Please let me know. Thanks! :smile:

Rosewood

Reaction score
yes, I stand corrected, BooberGorg.

Boober_Gorg said:
Hmm ... what are they? (and I assume you mean #43 instead of 24? :wink:)
I do stand corrected. That was a type-o, and was supposed to say 43 instead of 24. (you should know; you sent them to me!)
The rest I received in trade originally came from MuppetDude, (through another trader). Because of this I have no idea where they originally came from (PBS or Noggin). All the other episodes (from 3175 up) I personally taped from PBS, so the number on them is genuine. As for which episodes are "older", that pretty much depends on the person asking the question: if it were me, I would concider anything without "Elmo's World" in it an "older" episode, (due to fact that they are now extinct.:cry: ) and that basically places the episode #'s up to the end of season 32 (in my case, from 3175-3980). That opinion could differ, however, from person to person.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
What non-SS videos do you have that you're willing to offer?

Rosewood

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I have to know if you have any of the older episodes. I don't want any from the newer season because I'm able to get them. I want older episodes. Like the 80's or 70's episode and I think I have all the ones you have. So unless you have any from those years that is the same ones that BooberGorg has. He has lots of them that I wished I had but can't trade unless I buy him DVD or VHS. So if you can send me Rose a list of all what you have I'll see what we can do.
Sounds like we are in the same boat here. I wish to obtain earlier episodes as well, but unfortunately I dont have the financial resources some people require in order to do so. I sent you a private e-mail containing a more detailed version of what I have.

Rosewood

Reaction score
pollick529 said:
Rosewood, which ones of these are from PBS? I am looking for the original PBS cuts and not the Noggin edited episodes:

#1, 8, 24, 131, 276, 406, 536, 796, 926, 1056, 1186, 1316

Or are all of them from Noggin? Please let me know. Thanks! :smile:
All the ones you have listed were obtained through trade, either from Boober or from MuppetDude (through another person) so I have no idea where these were originally obtained from. My guess, off the wall, is from Noggin since most start with "Unpaved" at the beginning and some do have the "noggin" symbol at the bottom corner. (I, myself, unlike other lucky people, have never had the luxury of having "noggin" broadcast where I live.):frown: