My Puppets

puppetpackpepe

Reaction score
Hello!
Just thought I'd post some pictures of the puppets my father and I have made. We've made 5 so far, and the 4th one we made as a present and I forgot to take a picture of it.
We have a company called "Puppets by Gepettoe". Look at our puppets, and if you like our style, and want a puppet, let me know.
We've also converted 2 puppets from stuffed animals into hand puppets, there are pictures of them too.
The first puppet we did has a sculpted (attempted) foam head. It took about a month to make him.We used felt as his skin (eep! big mistake) since then we've switched to fleece which is tons more dependable. Now, we can make a puppet in about 3 hours (give or take a couple minutes).

heres Floyd our first puppet:

heres our second puppet Skeeter:

heres our third puppet who has no name:

this is "Orangy" our latest puppet who we made for my cousin's son (named by him):

this is the first 'conversion' puppet. we got him at Ripley's Aquarium in Myrtle Beach for 9 bucks!:

this is the second 'conversion' puppet "Hambone" Got him at our local Goodwill store for 69 cents:

pheeew :smile: . Okay that's all of them.

Hope you like :crazy: ,
Cody

gfarkwort

Reaction score
lol I like the bug mouth, three fingers style you have with Orangy.
very nice for your first attempts, What do you use for the eyes?

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
awsome man i wanna show my guys off too but getting my website set up

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Yay puppety goodness

I do not use word hero lightly. That said, No name is my hero.

And I love Orangy. (please don't let him eat me.)

Iokitek

Reaction score
They look good :smile: I would use white fabric for the inside of a mouth next time though :stick_out_tongue: But other than that they look fine