1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

My Muppet Collection

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Kermieuk, Feb 5, 2012.

1. beakerboy12

beakerboy12 Well-Known Member

...What in the name of Bob Hope? You have the most amazingly awesome, completely fantastic, and best Muppet collection my human eye cannot possibly comprehend. This amazing treasure trove of Muppet fandom is astonishing nd is what I, and probably every other Muppet fan, strives to have.
  2. gonzosgirl1987

gonzosgirl1987 Active Member

this is absolutely beautiful i was really happy to see that you have the replicas i just got all three and was wondering how to display them but i bought an ikea cabinet which looks exactly like yours so i'm hoping that it works!!! your collection is breathtaking :eek:
  3. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Thanks again for all the great comments.

Chris
  4. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Wow that's amazing!! You're definitely one true Muppet fan! ;)
  5. crazy chris

crazy chris Well-Known Member

BREATHTAKING!!

Just curious where you found the enclosed glass curio cabinets that your busts and replicas are in!! those are perfect!!

cc
  6. hoopless

hoopless Member

Ikea. I got one earlier in the year for £40 and managed to fit all 3 photo puppets in it, although a little cramped, Kermit can stand next to Gonzo, but without the stand.
  7. crazy chris

crazy chris Well-Known Member

FANTASTIC!!

Thanks for the tip!

cc
  8. PhiNuBlue

PhiNuBlue Member

Lovely collection! :)