1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

My custom Whatnot, now with legs!

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by phaseone, Aug 24, 2011.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. phaseone

phaseone New Member

[​IMG]

His name is Starkley, and he is now more or less finished.
    i bought him from the whatnot workshop at FAO Schwarz a couple months ago, and have been shopping around for things to buy to make him how I want him to look. And just today i put the finishing touches on with the legs. (i'm also still looking around for a smaller hat) the shirt i bought for him just babies sizes etc.
    I also just put together clear arm rods, to use when performing him
    I'm still searching for a character/voice for him, but im kind of thinking a type of failed musician still trying to find his way
    FrackleFan2012 likes this.
  2. jimmymontana

jimmymontana Member

Wow, he looks really cool. You should upload some videos once you figure out his character. The 80's failed musician sounds like a good call!
  3. maritza

maritza New Member

how did you get the legs? and how do you operate it if your hand goes where the legs are?:) happy kermets!
  4. phaseone

phaseone New Member

the legs are from an old My Twin doll of my sisters, and there just attached to the inside front of him. so i can still fit my hand in normally
  5. maritza

maritza New Member

that's pretty cool, i just got my whatnot and i just was wondering how to attach legs! did you just sew them on?
  6. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

put some glasses on him, if you want, and he'd look great!
  7. Writersright

Writersright Member

I'm curious: do you have a picture from the original Whatnot? (as in: when you bought him?)
  8. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Awesome job! I love how you added the legs.
  9. SkeetScootSquat

SkeetScootSquat Active Member

10. Ren

Ren New Member

That's the coolest whatnot I've seen so far! :)