My Concerns About Collecting the New Muppet Figures!

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I think this line tanked because the WWE product has been terrible for the last year or better<<<

Well, when you have one of your stars plummet 90 feet to his death and snap his neck in front of million sof peopl eon PPV, then have your main event int he same ring 15 minutes later while his carcass isnt even carted off yet, yeah...I'd say the "WWF" product has gone down hill since 1999. Since then theyve lost millions, invested in an ill advised football franchise, bought their rivals out yet failed to use them in a creative fashion, and now are reduced to the horrible name WWE with even more stale plot lines and seriously bad writing.

Does WWE suck? gimme a oh heck yeah!

Luke

Reaction score
I thought Owen Hart died off camera ? I knew he fell as they were about to go back on air but i thought that the lights were off so nobody could see and they just went to something else ?

I know what you're getting at though !

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
I thought Owen Hart died off camera ? I knew he fell as they were about to go back on air but i thought that the lights were off so nobody could see and they just went to something else ?

I know what you're getting at though !
Owen did perish off camera. But, you can still see blood in the ring. I thought it was in very bad taste to continue with the other matches.

kane31666

Reaction score
And have thousands of people in attend be forced to go home, and millions watching at home get two matches of a thirty dollar paper view. And how would you reschedule it. Owen did snap his neck, and he didn't die in the ring.

gorry

Reaction score
on the topic of wrestling figs,i collect em but it's just too darn expensive to get all your favorite wrestlers or to complete your roster!they have lots coming out now,right when i'm flat broke!but they'll have lots comin around my b-day too.i got most of the exclusives like j.r,the referee,mick foley,mail away kurt etc.i actually had the honor of actual wrestlers like the rock come and play wrestlers with me!he kicked my butt though.lol.

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
[B...and now are reduced to the horrible name WWE with even more stale plot lines and seriously bad writing. [/B]
It's worked for years on soap operas!

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by kane31666
And have thousands of people in attend be forced to go home, and millions watching at home get two matches of a thirty dollar paper view. And how would you reschedule it. Owen did snap his neck, and he didn't die in the ring.
I agree, but I would prefer to loose $30, Owen's family lost a father, husband and son.
If you watch that PPV, the match following the accident, Val Venis (I think) hits the turnbuckle where Owen landed, and you can see blood and grue on his back, from the ring post! It is way inappropriate!

Originally posted by Gorry

i actually had the honor of actual wrestlers like the rock come and play wrestlers with me!he kicked my butt though.lol.
So you got the WW Teeth Repaint, People going to Chicago, and the Rock comes and plays with you?
There must be alot more money in burning matresses than I previously thought! LOL!:big_grin:
I am kidding Gorry, you are living every kids dream... hope you enjoy it . Your parents obviously pay attention to your intrests and encourage you. I hope I do as well for my kids!