1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppets on The Jonathan Ross Show in the UK

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by rowlfy662, Jan 28, 2012.

1. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

uk fans set your vcr's kermit and piggy will be appearing on jonathan ross show tonight at 9:30pm on ITV1
  2. zoebell

zoebell Active Member

did anyone watch it?
  3. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

It was brilliant!
  4. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

I had to record it as I was out, but am going to watch it very soon!
  5. kyunkyua

kyunkyua Active Member

Watched it last night. Fun times.
  6. markit

markit Active Member

It was great, apart from an idiot British 'comedian' (i use that term lightly) Jack Whitehall sitting in the green room getting drunk and making smart-a** comments throughout the show, including one about there being a guy underneath the sofa where Piggy was sitting, with his hand up his.....ahem, mildly amusing, but not very respectful, and Piggy was fantastic at dealing with his 'charming' manners.

Apart from that, it was awesome! Jonathan Ross is the perfect host, when he's interviewing a guest he's a real fan of, which is often the case, as he's a proper geek and fanboy, his respect and adulation for them really shines through in the interview.

I could've watched an hour long interview, it was too short in my eyes, they didn't need the guy from Downton Abbey and..the other one.
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  7. zoebell

zoebell Active Member

i want to see it. hope it's on youtube soon
  8. zoebell

zoebell Active Member

i'm surprised it hasn't been uploaded by now :(
  9. Kermieuk

Itv.com apparently has bits, but it doesn't work on iPhone and I've not checked it out on the laptop. Also not sure if it's available outside the UK?

Chris
  10. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

11. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Ah phooey, only viewable in the UK. Hmm, I wonder if his show is on BBC America?
  12. markit

markit Active Member

Unfortunately Jonathan Ross is with ITV now, his show used to go out on BBC America, I definitely remember that, but it's unlikely now he's switched channels, i've got it recorded on my Sky plus box, i'll have a look into copying it down onto something if it doesn't turn up on Youtube, but check on the main JR website, they may show some clips on there.

http://www.itv.com/thejonathanrossshow/video/highlights4/

You may have the same problems as with the iPlayer, but i'm sure it's possible to rip this somehow, but I didn't say that, and don't encourage that kinda outlandish behaviour :halo:
  13. Great Gommzo

Great Gommzo Member

It was very funny, Miss Piggy on top form!
  14. Kermieuk

Repeated in half an hour on itv that's 10.30 thurs 2nd feb!!

Chris
  15. NaomiTheFrog

NaomiTheFrog New Member

It was great! specially the part when Miss Piggy confessed on chewing Kermit's ears and that's why he has none. :)
  16. panmanthe2nd

Yes, it was excellent!
  17. Delta Shout

Delta Shout New Member

It was just broadcast about 10 mins ago in Australia - the first ever interview I have seen of the Muppets on TV (before I've only seen youtube clips)

So, aside from the Jack Whitehall comments (Though Piggy managed to get in a good comeback), it was amazing!
  18. panmanthe2nd

19. zoebell

zoebell Active Member

yay, it finally showed up on youtube! they were great, so funny and quick. loved it