Muppets on The Jonathan Ross Show in the UK

rowlfy662

Reaction score
uk fans set your vcr's kermit and piggy will be appearing on jonathan ross show tonight at 9:30pm on ITV1

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I had to record it as I was out, but am going to watch it very soon!

markit

Reaction score
It was great, apart from an idiot British 'comedian' (i use that term lightly) Jack Whitehall sitting in the green room getting drunk and making smart-a** comments throughout the show, including one about there being a guy underneath the sofa where Piggy was sitting, with his hand up his.....ahem, mildly amusing, but not very respectful, and Piggy was fantastic at dealing with his 'charming' manners.

Apart from that, it was awesome! Jonathan Ross is the perfect host, when he's interviewing a guest he's a real fan of, which is often the case, as he's a proper geek and fanboy, his respect and adulation for them really shines through in the interview.

I could've watched an hour long interview, it was too short in my eyes, they didn't need the guy from Downton Abbey and..the other one.

zoebell

Reaction score
i want to see it. hope it's on youtube soon

zoebell

Reaction score
i'm surprised it hasn't been uploaded by now :frown:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Itv.com apparently has bits, but it doesn't work on iPhone and I've not checked it out on the laptop. Also not sure if it's available outside the UK?

Chris