1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppets on Anderson Thurs Mar 15

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by zoebell, Mar 10, 2012.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. zoebell

zoebell Active Member

i don't know if it's just Miss Piggy or not but the schedule says The Muppets, Miss Piggy
  2. zoebell

zoebell Active Member

i guess we might want to be on the lookout for other appearances this week, since they seem to be plugging the dvd
  3. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

thank goodness for this dvd the muppets are taking over the tv again and that is great
  4. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

THE MUPPETS ARE BACK!!! THANK YOU DISNEY AND JASON SEGAL! More of Jason because I really believe without him The Muppets wouldn't be back! About time they take over TV! Now if we can just get The Muppet show back!!
    Beauregard likes this.
  5. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Muppet Domination. Totally on top. Go Muppets!
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  6. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if it's just Miss Piggy? or Miss Piggy and Kermit?