Muppets from Space screening in Texas

aixia

Reaction score
I remember seeing The Muppet Movie at a drive-in when I was a kid. I remember it gave me nightmares of Sweetums coming out of the screen to "get" me. :smile:

I know I saw TMM, The Muppet Caper, and Muppet Christmas Carol in theatres, but I think the rest were all on video.

Yoda Man

Reaction score
I'm from a younger generation and therefore was only born early enough to see Muppet Treasure Island and Muppets from Space in theatres during their original release, but I've seen most of them in theatres recently. Back last Summer my AFI theatre had a Jim Henson tribute and I caught The Muppet Movie, Labyrinth, Dark Crystal and I caught Muppet Christmas Carol in December for a Christmas showing. I didn't have time to go, but they also showed Muppets take Manhattan and The Great Muppet Caper. I hope the do it again this year :smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
I'm from a younger generation and therefore was only born early enough to see Muppet Treasure Island and Muppets from Space in theatres during their original release, but I've seen most of them in theatres recently. Back last Summer my AFI theatre had a Jim Henson tribute and I caught The Muppet Movie, Labyrinth, Dark Crystal and I caught Muppet Christmas Carol in December for a Christmas showing. I didn't have time to go, but they also showed Muppets take Manhattan and The Great Muppet Caper. I hope the do it again this year :smile:
oh my you are so lucky that would such a great thing to catch i hope that i can catch that some time wow .:wink: