MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
I repeat, What are these socks you are talking about (I feel so uncultured)
They're just socks with radishes (wadishes) on them.

Some reason I find them funny...

:smile:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
I'll bring the Muffins! Emmy will bring Squishy Bottom, and Byron will BRINGHISHIDE!! :smile:
LOLOL!!!!!! I will! I SO will!!

Really!!

I will!!

FRYMYHIDE!!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Byron,

You, nor Jackie, nor Emmy said anything about hitching a ride up to MF2 with me and RadioNate. What's wrong, can't you get a chicken and learn how to do plumbing?

Also, Jackie or Emmy one has to win a beauty contest and sing a song and the other has to learn to play piano in a bar.

What'll we do about a band tho?

Hmm...

FOZ (Who's currently looking for a Studebacher).

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by FOZZI3B3AR
Also, Jackie or Emmy one has to win a beauty contest and sing a song and the other has to learn to play piano in a bar.
Oooooo, funfunfun! What do I get to do, though?! :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Byron!!

Didn't ya read the prior posts? RadioNate will bike up from Oxford Mississippi to Memphis, TN, where we'll meet at a local Comedy Club (actually, it's a Hot Wings and Comedy Club on Knight Arnold and Mendenhall), and he'll save my neck from some bad jokes...and thrown vegetables. We'll hop in my car and on the way up, swing thru Kentucky where we'll get you...but you have to learn plumbing and get a chicken. Then, we trudge forth north to Emmy and Jackie (but not necessarily in that order) and we get to MuppetFest2...but, we still need to find the band so we can ride in their bus.

Oh, that, and I need to get a Studebacher!

FOZ

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Yeah, I skimmed through the posts, but was a little lost---skimmin'll do that to ya, don'tcha know, lol.

Yay, I get to "plumb"! :big_grin: About that chicken, though---I have a 3-foot-tall stuffed Maleficent dragon, would that work as a substitute? My neighbor's have a dog, but I'd feel kinda bad whackin' 'em over the head with a pot and "borrowin' " it, lol.

And Emmy's much closer to me than ol' Jacks, so maybe we need to train her for the beauty pageant, and let her know to get a white '70s dress and a silvery tiara.

Oh yeah, she's gonna read this...

EMMY! Get a white '70s dress and a silvery tiara!!

Really!

Get 'em!

LOL!

*off to the Wal-Mart to get his first plumbin' book*

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Okay then.

In that case, Jackie needs to learn to play pianos a bars hosted by Steve Martin. Hmm, guess that means RadioNate and Emmy have to have dinner that night, then Emmy has to be kidnapped and RadioNate has to save her as well....but first, he and I have to run into the band at a Presbyterian church somewhere in the country along the way to Kentucky, right?

F:big_grin:Z

Status
Not open for further replies.