MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaker

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Another MuppetFest? Not now. Never again. :frown:
Hey, that's WALT DISNEY's MUPPETFEST bucko!
And no...it appears that aint gonna happen. But hey, JHC can now afford that watercooler!

Drtooth

Reaction score
beaker said:
What are ya talking about performers?? Ya mean folks into fuzzy oversized suits who could give a frelll about our beloved muppets, heh.

Like Sesame Live?

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think...I am going...to cry...I missed...the last Muppet...Fest...and now...it seems there...won't be another...I think...I am...going...to...cry.

Bea:cry:regard

beaker

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Like Sesame Live?
LOL...yeah. I feel bad for kids whose parents take em to that and the kind thinks those are the muppets. I saw OScar in person, now thats a muppet.

Fozzie Bear said:
I have to try to decide who I want to blame for this.
the illuminati...I mean Eisner, I mean club 33 masons in Disneyland.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
beaker said:
LOL...yeah. I feel bad for kids whose parents take em to that and the kind thinks those are the muppets. I saw OScar in person, now thats a muppet.
Nah, what we saw at MuppetFest...now THAT was MUPPETS!! The live show...mmmmm :stick_out_tongue: I'll never experience anything that lovely again.

I think I'll settle for blaming all the Henson 5. Lisa and Brian moreso than anything. He's obviously been wanting rid of the Muppets for a LONG time for some reason or another.

The monkey.

beaker

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Nah, what we saw at MuppetFest...now THAT was MUPPETS!! The live show...mmmmm :stick_out_tongue: I'll never experience anything that lovely again.
I agree with ya there! Ive never really had a family, never had a gf, never had much of anything...but that live muppet show experience...that had to be one of the highlight experiences of my life so far, that and muppetfest itself. man, i so hope they have another one in some form. more crazy adventures for us rabid fans!:wink:

Luke

Reaction score
beaker said:
I agree with ya there! Ive never really had a family, never had a gf, never had much of anything...but that live muppet show experience...that had to be one of the highlight experiences of my life so far, that and muppetfest itself. man, i so hope they have another one in some form. more crazy adventures for us rabid fans!:wink:
I'm REALLY glad you guys enjoyed that, so wish i could have been there. We'll have to have some fan meetups at Disneyland or EuroDisney or something. I know it won't be the same but it'll be good.

MuppetNewsFlash

Reaction score
Special Weekends

I have heard so many great things about MuppetFest and I wish I could have gone. Hopefully at the VERY least Disney will now do the type of thing they do with other special sides. They have a month in the summer devoted to Star Wars weekends and then they have ABC Soap Opera weekends. It would only make sense that they have :smile: Muppet Weekends!!!!! :zany:

Status
Not open for further replies.