1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppeteers' MC User Names

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Bob Smith, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Bob Smith

Bob Smith Member

Anyone know any of the Muppeteers' user names here on Muppet Central???
  2. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

He's not on here to the best of my knowledge. Artie Esposito goes under the name MrTheFrog. The late Mr. Nelson went under the name Twiddlebug.
    HubbaWhaFraggle likes this.
  3. Bob Smith

Bob Smith Member

do you know dave golez?
  4. CaseytheMuppet

No, those are the only two I know of. I'm not sure anyone else actually has an MC account.
  5. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

ButchCat is Terry Angus, and I believe that Noel MacNeal pops on occasionally as a name that I can't remember off hand.

EDIT: I just looked, Noel MacNeal's name is NMac.
  6. CaseytheMuppet

Oh, that's right. Haven't seen either of them in a while.
  7. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Terry Angus was on not too long ago, if I'm not mistaken, but Noel MacNeal has only ever made about 5 posts on this forum, and they were a while back.

Another person would be Greg Berg, the voice actor of Baby Fozzie and Baby Scooter. He started a thread not too long ago talking about Muppet Babies.

I also seem to recall Karen Prell popping up on here once or twice...
  8. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

long time Muppet writer Jim Lewis use to come on a lot, and then there was the ask Jim Lewis thread which was a lot of fun back in the day.
  9. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I hate knit pick but it's "Steve WHITMIRE." speaking of Noel though we just became friends with him on Facebook on our HensonCon page.
    HubbaWhaFraggle and Mo Frackle like this.
  10. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I never knew there was a thing called HensoCon....I'm going to go check that out.
  11. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Unless they want to be publically known, this thread seems like an invasion of their privacy.
    Mo Frackle likes this.
  12. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Well, it's not like we're sleuthing around to get clues as to what usernames people have...we're only basing this on what users have come out and publicly stated to the forum.
  13. CaseytheMuppet

That's what I was thinking myself.
    Mo Frackle likes this.
  14. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Yeah, well they come on here as different names for a reason. Anyway, I talked to some of them and became freinds with some of them on Facebook, including Terry Angus, Louis Henry Mitchell, Katie Leigh, and Karen Prell.
    You can talk to them on their FB pages too! Just freind them, I'm sure they'll freind you back, and then start up a chat with them
  15. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

What we are talking about, however, is not someone who just is hiding in the dark and mentions to someone in a PM who they really are...the people in question literally come on and say publicly, "hello, I'm *insert name*!" They wouldn't do that if they don't want to be known...
  16. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

There are some who did that..I mean Jerry came on with many different names throughout the years, but eventually I think he made it known who he was to people, but then he would disapear and appear under a different name. He was actually on this forum for quite a while.
  17. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

18. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I recall him mentioning in an interview on The MuppetCast that he kept forgetting his password.

I'm a little surprised nobody's mentioned that Michael Earl Davis has posted here, using his own name as his user name.
  19. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Well...it's bascially a Muppet convention that me and a few other members are trying to put together. If you'd like more information you can always PM as I don't wanna derail the topic of this thread too much.
  20. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I was going to say that, but then I remembered the last time I corrected some new user's spelling of a Muppeteer's name...I was then greeted by a bunch of other members' rude responses saying "Don't be so mean, I'm sure it was only a goof..." so I just didn't even bother this time...

...now I know it's only some people they say that too... :p
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.