1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Stuff Blog

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Stulz, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Stulz

Stulz Member

Hey there gang,

I started a blog about Muppet merchandise called "Muppet Stuff." Currently it's just on Facebook, but I hope to expand into other areas as well.

Please "like" Muppet Stuff on Facebook to follow the posts.

https://www.facebook.com/MuppetStuff

Thanks!

(I also posted this in the "on the web" section, but though it would get more attention here)
  2. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

Sounds cool, but I'm not on Facebook.
  3. Stulz

Stulz Member

Sounds like a good enough reason to join.. although we will be expanding to Twitter and hope to do collaborations with the other sites like Muppet Central, Tough Pigs, and The Muppet Mindet as well.
  4. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Joined.Great stuff.Good luck with it.
  5. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

Liked the page. I am so excited to get more Muppety goodness on my news feed! :)
  6. panmanthe2nd

I used to be on Facebook, but for a few reasons I got really fed-up with it and closed my account.

But I do have a Twitter account, so hope to see it on there soon!
  7. Stulz

Stulz Member

Good news.. Muppet Stuff is now officially on Twitter as well. The name is still Muppet Stuff, but our Twitter handle is @MuppetsStuff.
    KermieBaby47 and panmanthe2nd like this.
  8. panmanthe2nd

I'm following!
  9. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

"Liked"! :) Next time I visit Twitter, I'll be sure to follow you there as well

Gotta say, great posts so far on your FB wall!
    :D
    Anthony
  10. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member