Muppet sheet music online?

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Hi, Muppet fans:

Wanted to know if folks here knew where to find sheet music for "He'll Make Me Happy" from Muppets Take Manhattan. I am hoping to have a live pianist play an instrumental version of it at my wedding ceremony as the bridal party walks in this fall. Any help is appreciated, if you can PM me, even better. Thank you!

connie marsh

Reaction score
Hi, Muppet fans:

Wanted to know if folks here knew where to find sheet music for "He'll Make Me Happy" from Muppets Take Manhattan. I am hoping to have a live pianist play an instrumental version of it at my wedding ceremony as the bridal party walks in this fall. Any help is appreciated, if you can PM me, even better. Thank you!
Hey there,

I am hoping you found the sheet music you were looking for and that your wedding was perfect! As my son is getting married next week (!!) and my daughter is a harpist, we were hoping to have her play for him. Would you know where I can get this music please? Many thanks for all you can do for us, Connie Marsh

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Hey there,

I am hoping you found the sheet music you were looking for and that your wedding was perfect! As my son is getting married next week (!!) and my daughter is a harpist, we were hoping to have her play for him. Would you know where I can get this music please? Many thanks for all you can do for us, Connie Marsh
Hi, Connie:
I did and I will be passing it along when I get home tonight. Wedding is this Fall, so it hasn't happened yet, but thank you and I hope your son's wedding turns out beautifully! The only thing is, the sheet music is for piano, I'm not sure if there's a difference in reading music for the two different
instruments?

Funny you mention the harp, my mom insisted on wanting a harp player for the cocktail hour and we found a woman who does both piano and harp who will be doing piano for the ceremony.

jackie1201

Reaction score
hi- would you be able to send me the sheet music as well? i'm getting married in 2 weeks and want my bridal party to walk to this song. we are having a piano and an electric violin, but they didn't have the sheet music already since it's a unique song choice. i'm hoping to send them your copy of the piano sheet music and assume they can figure out the violin part from there. thank you so much!!! -jackie

MelissaY1

Reaction score
hi- would you be able to send me the sheet music as well? i'm getting married in 2 weeks and want my bridal party to walk to this song. we are having a piano and an electric violin, but they didn't have the sheet music already since it's a unique song choice. i'm hoping to send them your copy of the piano sheet music and assume they can figure out the violin part from there. thank you so much!!! -jackie
Jackie, please send me a PM on here with your email address. I'd be happy to send it to you. We used the song for the same thing as part of our wedding, for the bridal party to walk into the ceremony with! We had a pianist and it sounded beautiful.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Do you mind emailing it to me too? I've been looking all over online for Muppet sheet music, but haven't really found anything.
If you'd be able to forward it to me too, I'd be eternally grateful. :wink:

jackie1201

Reaction score
Jackie, please send me a PM on here with your email address. I'd be happy to send it to you. We used the song for the same thing as part of our wedding, for the bridal party to walk into the ceremony with! We had a pianist and it sounded beautiful.
hi melissa- sent you my email. i need to get it to the band by today or i have to pick another song, so if you can send it to me tonight i'd really appreciate it! thank you in advance for your help!

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I sent it to you! Please check your spam box. I just double checked my sent box in AOL, and it did indeed go through.

AngelaPag

Reaction score
Hello!
I am new to this and am hoping that someone may be able to help me out. I am also on the hunt for He'll Make Me Happy. I wasn't sure how this worked, so Melissa, I did send you a private message as well. I hope that wasn't to presumptuous of me, I just am so insanely excited that I may actually have the possibility of finding this music!!!! I am getting married in June and really hope I am able to walk down the aisle to this song. Any help from anyone is greatly appreciated!!!