1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Sale at DisneyStore.com

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by muppetlover123, Nov 24, 2012.

1. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

DisneyStore.com has walter fozzie gonzo animal piggy and kermit available for 10 each!! but they dont have pepe or rizzo :(

hurry and use the code THANKS for 20% off
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  2. crazy chris

crazy chris Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads up muppetfan!! I just picked up 4 of them.... the promo code has expired tho...sigh

cc
  3. muppetlover123

oh well and its muppetlover lol muppet fan liked my post but its cool man :)
  4. crazy chris

crazy chris Well-Known Member

my bad...lol

cc
  5. ilovemuppet4eva

ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

The kermit popcorn is on sale for $4.99 on disneystore.com for the cyber Monday sale :)
  6. muppetlover123

just bought the popcorn kermit while i could will post pics when he comes :) and also ordered two snowths kermit :) and gonzo :concern: funko pops

they need to make a series 2