Muppet references on "Full House"

King Jim

Reaction score
Oh, I love Full House. Expecially the adorable Stephanie. I remember I was 54 years old, and I remember seeing preveiws of the show till it finaly was on tv.

Dave Coulier always made Kermit voices on the show. I do remember seeing him with a Gonzo doll, a Fozzie Bear doll and a muppet babies poster on his wall.

I think he even made a Fozzie impression on the show too.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hmmmm. I don't remember any eps with Dave/Joey impersonating :embarrassed: . Maybe the actor just used that impression in one of his stand-up comedy routines or something. I clearly don't remember it on "Full House."

Dantecat

Reaction score
I've Just Seen About All There Episodes! I Really Like This Show And I Really Do Hope They Release On DVD! :excited:

WOCKA2416

Reaction score
AmazingMumford said:
Actually, Animal was originally performed by Howie Mandel. :halo: :halo:
Yeah on IMDB.com it says that Mandel did Animal and Coulier did Uncle Waldorf. However, I think that Coulier took over Mandel's characters in 1986. :confused:

maxdrive

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
Dave Coulier is an incredible mimic.First watched him on Out of Control.I hear he's a very good hockey player too.I do remember the muppet references on Full House(yup I admit,I watched it too).:eek:
i love dout of control i was a fan of his before he even was on full house because of that