Muppet pics on the web

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Hey everyone;

I really need some help finding a few muppet pictures I saw on the internet once but I can't seem to find them again.

You know when you're doing a google image search of muppets and find a neat picture that you've never seen before and then later on you remember, "hey I remember seeing that picture...where did I find it again?"

That is exactly what happened to me so I figured I would start this thread so that all of you amazing muppet experts out there could help me find these pics.

The first is a pic of the muppets on the beach. I know that Kermit and Piggy are in it for sure but I think some others are in there too. Everyone is on the beach and Kermit is hoisting a surfboard into the air that Miss Piggy is lounging on (in her itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini). I've been searching everywhere and I can't seem to find it again but I really would like to find it again (as inspiration to keep writing my MPB fan fic). I feel like I'm crazy because I have searched for a long time and have not found it but I know it exists and that I've seen it before. If anyone has this pic or knows where I could find it or would like to help me look for it, I would really appreciate because it is driving me crazy that I can't find it! :crazy:

The other one is actually the original pic that I used to create my avatar (Miss Piggy lounging on the couch in a silk dress- photo is black and white film noir type style). I can't seem to find that original picture either and that is driving me more crazy because I used it to create my avatar years ago.

IF someone knows where I can find these pics or wants to help me search on the web, please let me know. I would really appreciate any and all help on this.

I do pic searches all the time so if someone else is looking for a particular picture, I would be happy to help you locate it, just let me know!:smile: