1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Performers on Facebook

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by wembleyfraggle, Apr 24, 2010.

1. I was just wondering if any of the Muppetiers are on Facebook! It would be a good way for Karen to let fans know about things like Red and the comic book shop and stuff! :excited:
  2. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I'd wish that some of these Muppet people were on MySpace instead.

I know Terry Angus is... haven't found anyone else though.
  3. Yeah, he's on my friends list on Myspace, but I don't use Myspace anymore. I got a virus from them. :smirk:
  4. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I haven't ever run into that problem with them. deviantART, yes; MySpace, no.
  5. Skekayuk Member

I'm a little concerned that this thread could breach the forum rules on "respect". Though I am sure Wembleyfraggle didn't intend it to.
    I meanwhile some of the muppeteers might not mind if fans knew whether they were on Facebook, it's also possible that some of them might see it as an intrusion of privacy.
    Please understand I am just guessing here, that its something we may need to be aware of.
    Emma
  6. I wish the Fraggle Rock page mainpage on Facebook had updates- even from a guest Muppeteer!!! quotes, stories quizzes etc,,,
  7. Mike Quinn Member

Well you can find me on Facebook as: Jerri-Mike Quinn
    We're still waiting for FB to accommodate for a couples page :)
    Anyway, feel free to add me if you like.
    Mike
    Zeliboba likes this.
  8. No disrespect intended. If they feel its a violation of privacy they don't have to add us as friends. I was just wondering if they had them and if they were public, or even a fan page maybe.
  9. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I'm also gonna go with that's a privacy issue and we fans need to respect that. They have lives too. By the way I mean no disrespect to the original poster but they have a right to a personal facebook or whatever social media they use for just family and friends as we do.