Muppet Patches at Hot Topic

beaker

Reaction score
Yeah, like Karen pointed out, sadly a lot of the obscure new merchandise is online only. I do think its high time we see more FR and DC merchandise though, hopefully next year. You never know what will be announced at Toy Fare!

Cantus: >>>Heh...Henson gets me out of the angry life. I ikind of escape in my videos, which is why I have so many. So when Henson people make me angry, you can imagine how I feel..<<<

I think a huge component of why were on here...besides having such a fond childhood/growing up experience with the Muppets...is the great escapism, imagination and celebration...not to mention just the endless 'cool' factor.

I myself try to find a psuedo Zen in life...I spent too much time in the last decade being of the agsty misanthropic angry variety. Though frustration abounds still, I believe next year in so many ways is shaping up to be beyond cool.

Luke

Reaction score
I remember Faffner - it was on CITV the same era here as a more risque puppet show called 'Round the Bend'. The best thing about Faffner was the theme tune, thats not to say the show wasn't cool itself - just all kids shows that time (especially from Henson) had superb catchy theme tunes that you could never forget !

Karen - they must get you cameo'ing on Mopatop's Shop, i'd love to see one of your characters come in as a customer.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Luke,

Me too, Id love to see you on Mopatops Shop !
I know you'd be great !

Come to think of it none of The Ghost Of Faffner Hall puppets have been used on Mopatops Shop , Id have thought they would have used them.

But anyway, Mopatops Shop has finished production now, Or so i heard.

And it would be great to have some different voices there, Other than that one man and the Welsh woman.

Im glad that Mousey, Mum Mouse, Dad Mouse, Mopatop and Puppyduck have there own performers tho.

See ya

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
there's a fozzie face patch that holding his hat, a miss piggy patch full body lying down , kermit face patch, animal face patch

i think there's a gonzo face patch on the 2momluvme.com site, but i haven't seen this ne in stores,

also i fullbody kermit patch and fullbody animal patch standing on his drums i think, plus that party animal patch, they may be another fullbody kermit patch, someone should make a full list of all the stuff that came out this year from underwear,folders,notebooks,pen,patches,t-shirts and keychaines to tissues,watches,nascars,busts,dvd's,stickers, and action figuers!

i justbought 2 muppet packs at media! they are kermit and piggy ones they each contane items based on them many i have found in Hottopic & Spencer like stores?

kermit folder,pen,notebook,glitterstickers and face patch.
Piggy folder,pen,notebook,glitterstickers and fullbody patch.

they were only 11.50 each!