Muppet Nursery Items

dadkins33

Reaction score
I've been trying to find things for a nursery to do a muppet theme, but so far have had no luck. Any ideas?

Gonzo's Chicken

Reaction score
my daughter was born last September and I found Muppet nursery items are pretty hard to come by. I got the huge Kermit and Animal muppet pillow/plushes (there's a Piggy too, but we don't have her yet) other than that the only other thing I found was there is a seller on ebay who has Baby Kermit and Baby Piggy Babies Firsy Vhristmas rattles still in package (I think they are still selling them) and I found Kermit and Piggy Babies First Christmas stockings. I also found some of the old Hasbro Muppet Babies in package on ebay that I thought would be great, but the 20+ years in package made them slimy. Other than that its much easier to find Sesame Street nursery items.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah basically nowadays you have to do some digging to find decent Muppet items for kids. It's possible, but you have to make the extra effort.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have some rare Muppet Baby nursery items. E-mail me through the forum if you are interested in a list.

tiggergirl19

Reaction score
One place to find some good Muppet things.

One place that I know of is Costco, at times when there are the new Muppet toys that have come out and then you have to make a mad dash to get them before there aren't any of them. Costco will usually have them at a reasonable price, I know this because my grandpa bought me the talking Kermit from there when they ere avaliba in stores, I think for $24.99 or something like that. I hope that this helps you. :smile: :halo: :embarrassed:

jbrown

Reaction score
anyone with any new leads, other than scanning ebay?

Davina

Reaction score
i wish... i'm making due right now with some old SS nursery stuff I bought like 10-15 years ago (i was planning ahead... as I still don't have any little ones..) not quite all the bits I'd like, but... pulled them out as we needed something for the room.. oldest step daughter had a baby last november and needed something set up for visits. modern SS nursery stuff is hard to come by too..