1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Nursery Items

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by dadkins33, Jun 4, 2007.

1. dadkins33

dadkins33 New Member

I've been trying to find things for a nursery to do a muppet theme, but so far have had no luck. Any ideas?
  2. my daughter was born last September and I found Muppet nursery items are pretty hard to come by. I got the huge Kermit and Animal muppet pillow/plushes (there's a Piggy too, but we don't have her yet) other than that the only other thing I found was there is a seller on ebay who has Baby Kermit and Baby Piggy Babies Firsy Vhristmas rattles still in package (I think they are still selling them) and I found Kermit and Piggy Babies First Christmas stockings. I also found some of the old Hasbro Muppet Babies in package on ebay that I thought would be great, but the 20+ years in package made them slimy. Other than that its much easier to find Sesame Street nursery items.
  3. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Yeah basically nowadays you have to do some digging to find decent Muppet items for kids. It's possible, but you have to make the extra effort.
  4. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

We have some rare Muppet Baby nursery items. E-mail me through the forum if you are interested in a list.
  5. docdan

docdan New Member

Hi,
    Please let me know what you have for a nursey. You can email me direct at docdaniela@hotmail.com. I would appreciate it.
    Thank you-
    Daniel Allison
  6. tiggergirl19

tiggergirl19 Member

One place to find some good Muppet things.

One place that I know of is Costco, at times when there are the new Muppet toys that have come out and then you have to make a mad dash to get them before there aren't any of them. Costco will usually have them at a reasonable price, I know this because my grandpa bought me the talking Kermit from there when they ere avaliba in stores, I think for $24.99 or something like that. I hope that this helps you. :) :halo: :o
  7. jbrown

jbrown New Member

anyone with any new leads, other than scanning ebay?
  8. Davina

Davina Member

i wish... i'm making due right now with some old SS nursery stuff I bought like 10-15 years ago (i was planning ahead... as I still don't have any little ones..) not quite all the bits I'd like, but... pulled them out as we needed something for the room.. oldest step daughter had a baby last november and needed something set up for visits. modern SS nursery stuff is hard to come by too..