Muppet Made-ups

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Fanart of my character:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/SoftRains/FootlooseRocky.jpg

Name: Daryl Sean Knox
Nickname: Footloose Rocky, Rocky for short.
Type: Muppet human

Appearance:

He poses as a rebellious figure with a strange affinity for fashion,
his style was inspired by the famous 80’s, 70’s, and 50’s where the tough looks were somewhat more sophisticated than the silly fads of today such as the infamous stereotypical goth look. His athletic physique proves a bit of a magnet for the common fly girl but his vintage throws some off. No one is ever perfect, so indeed you see him without a woman to cling on his arm often. His hair is styled like the typical 80’s man (think John Stamos) with nicely structured face and a triangular blue nose that contrasts with his golden foam skin. His thick hair curtains his usually closed eyes, only to emphasize the size of his nose. His long neck shows the strain from him having lifted weights at the gym. Being simplistic in clothing, he has on a tight black shirt, folded sleeves (Claudia always demands him to do so). His arms are bulky and as we go to his hands…they get larger but not in an abnormal way.

On his right wrist, a Pac-man band shows the yellow sphere eating a blue parasite.
Going to his fingers, we see silver rings on each one and on his other hand. He is a lover of jewelry—I forgot to mention that his earring is on his right ear. Yes, it is a sign that one has a sexual preference for men. Well, here is the silly part…he sometimes forgets which ear to put it on and confuses one for the other—so yah he really is not. He always forgets to wear it on his left ear. Lower, we see his white high-waters that have “omg” written all over it. The socks that hug his feet are multi-colored with yellow/blue stripes going strangley with his black penny loafers.

Personality:

The impression the majority would get is that he is a trouble-maker but he is actually a fatherly figure. His tough Donald Trump personality is a trick he uses to scare people off but afterwards pats them on the back and apologizes. He gets egoistic easily with a little compliment and sometimes gets so drawn into himself that he forgets others are around and begins dancing to gain more acknowledgments. When he comes to realize he has hurt someone, he tries to do amends even if it means getting tied to a pole with a Barney doll strapped to your head as people laugh and point. Basically, he is the cliché Teddy Bear for people.

He is guilty of being forgetful of the small things but has a great ability to remember the most important ones. His forgetfulness makes him look a little stupid but you’d be surprised just how keen he is. As if gifted with the power of empathy, he could tell when a person is down on his/her luck and invite the person to eat with him in The Hard Rock Café. He can be two-faced when doing nice things depending on the person. If it is with an acquaintance then he’ll make fun of them behind their backs. If close, he treasures you like a diamond and will never lay a scratch on you. He snickers at people who constantly cry or dramatize for the littlest things—they usually become the victim of his pranks. He is a bit of a jerk but a soft heart all in one.

History:

[Behind the character]

He is based on my imaginary friend as a child. I called him, Footloose Rocky because he did not like his full-name. He disappeared when I grew older until he was no more. I just remembered the dude a few days ago as my little cousin was claiming she had an imaginary friend. Hah, I must sound mad. No, I’m not. I simply turned him into a Muppet character that I could use for any stories when I made them. I cut his existence when I was seven or eight. His dancing and voice is based on Kenny Loggings. As a child I liked his music.

[Rocky]
He was raised in Sydney, Australia.
He moved to the U.S when ten.
He had very good grades but had smoking problems when he hit College.
He joined the Air Force and dropped out of school.
He plans to quit soon.
Now, he works at Hard Rock café.

Habits:

Running his hand through his hair
Causing musicals in the street or anywhere he goes
Flirting
Smoking (trying to quit)
Forgetting
Pulling pranks on people who continually victimize

Interests:
Dancing and singing

--

Tip for character creation:
No one is a Mary-Sue. Flaws are what make a character lovable.

Do you have any characters?
Have you drawn them?

:smile:

POST!

:wink:

Pork

Reaction score
Nice character Squeekums. I think the way you've described him really suits the picture of him. Good job.

Butch and Clyde are awesome Prawncracker

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Prawnie, those look like actual muppets! I SWEAR! :big_grin:
I love their names! Thank you Porky. I know I said I'd update and stuff but--stuff have been killin' me latley. Especially things at home that has nothing to do with me at all but...my parents. I'm not taking it all too happy sunshiney.

XD

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw... C'mere Squeaky... *Hugs cyber-sister. There,that should make you feel better.
And you should read Prawny's Old Friends Who've Just Met to see where Butch and Clyde first came from, or Don't Trip The Driver (both of which I can send you if you want).
Have a good day sis.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/SoftRains/Franciswha.jpg

Name: Francis R. Beatles
Type: Muppet human

Personality:

Her thoughts seem to go backwards, her viewpoints all mangled with indecision. Easily thought to be simple-minded, idiotic, or just plain narrow-sighted. A silent woman, believed to be mute. A walking flaw in the eyes of many. Stupidity being confused with naivete--that's the point.

This exterior personality is all just a big act of course--she acts like that when she wants to be silly.

Behind the wimp comes a fire-spitting, keen, intelligent, and impish woman who loves to trouble others. A disease to care for--having her as an enemy would be futile. If insulted, she does not go for brute strength rather she aims for mental manipulation. If a person's will goes down, so does the body.
She is a bad egg or so many would think.

Depending on her mood will she act on whatever impulse she has.

If euphoric, her affectionate side springs out like a nightmare in the middle of the night. A series of snugs, kisses, and the like will be present.

She really is a kid at heart...
she just has an inner problem child who likes to have fun.
:wink:

More to come...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh the Fire Oficer design is amazing. And your original Muppet make-up reminded me of a cross between Scooter's design and Clifford's. Kind of how a child of Skeet and Cliff might look.