1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Interactive Game on Disney Fantasy cruise ship

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Duke Remington, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Duke Remington

Duke Remington Active Member

The Disney Parks Blog just announced that a new interactive game starring the Muppets is going to be featured on the next Disney Cruise Line ship, Disney Fantasy:

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...-new-stars-on-the-disney-fantasy-the-muppets/

It will supposedly be similar to the Midship Detective Agency game that debuted on the Disney Dream this past year and Epcot's Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure.

Muppet Domination continues. :)
  2. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

Do you realize what this means???!!! We are just one step closer to my ultimate dream vacation - a Muppet Cruise! :D
    DramaQueenMokey likes this.
  3. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Wasn't there a Muppet cruise a few years back with live shows throughout the weekend?
    That's so cool they're filming new skits, though Im guessing these will be on screen exclusively for cruise ship patrons while alternate performers perform the actual puppets for live segments?

I always had a love for Muppet skits that were filmed for things other than tv. Like the your as funny as fozzie bear type late 80's vhs, the Muppet vhs video game from 1988, the Muppets Inside CD-ROM, the Muppet Vision 3d queue video, etc
  4. Duke Remington

They have not said anything about "live shows" and I doubt there will be.

It's just the premise of the game and the characters will only be in the video bits that they're filming for the game.
  5. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

6. TSSD

TSSD Active Member

This is great! I though the Fantasy would just be reusing the same game from the Dream, and the fact that the are, and that it's featuring The Muppets is GREAT! This just goes to show how much faith Disney has in them, and makes me look forward to seeing how Disney will be using them next!
    If it's anything like the Midship Detective Agency, a game similar to this on the Disney Dream, it'll only be pre-recorded video.
    Duke Remington likes this.
  7. Duke Remington

As a side note, I can't help but think that the bad guys stealing the Muppets' stuff in this game are going to be The Moopets.
  8. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

this is awesome
  9. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Aha! I did remember correctly, there had been a Muppets live cruise thing called "Muppets Ahoy!" with live skits and stuff throughout the thing
    http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Disney_Cruise_Lines

[​IMG]
  10. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

LOL! I didn't remember it when you mentioned it, but I do recognize that photo. So I must have heard about it at one time. Darn my failing memory. :sigh:
  11. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

ive always wondered if someone had clips of this
  12. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

I wish. Im still waiting for the Fox 2002 Kermit/Pepe pitch tape, the mockumentary mini series and American Idol spoof pilot. But from what I read its alternates doing the Muppet voices so it may be a bit off. Im curious what a non Goelz Gonzo sounds like tho
  13. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

thats why i want to see it..i want to see how they did..the guys are well known henson puppeteers so i want to see how they match
  14. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Certainly it has to be better than the "Kermit" we saw with Lady Gaga at the MTV awards interview(I think Steve was on vacation or something so he couldnt be there)