Muppet Help Needed!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for help from anyone and everyone who can provide me with the following requests.
1 Please provide the descriptions of the following characters.
Andy Pig
Angus McGonnicle
Bill the Bubblehead
Clueless Morgan
Digit
Droop
Gladys the Cafeteria Lady
Jo-Jo
Leon
Lindburgh
Nicky, she appeared in the control booth on Secrets of the Muppets.
Nigel, the muppet who was in control of the television monitors on Muppets Tonight, and his mother.
Polly the Lobster
Randy Pig
Rufus, both characters with that name. The dwarf assistant on TMS and the poodle in Hey Cinderella.
Seymour
Spamela
Thog
Uncle Deadly
Waldo, in his basic ordinary or most remembered classic form.
Yolonda Rat
Zippity, and his mother
Zondra.
Please include the hair color, eye color, nose color and shape, skin color, and descriptions of the wardrobe they wore with its appropriate coloring from hats to shoes if possible.

2 With regards to the names of the following characters:
What is the name of the pirate character from Muppet Treasure Island who was blind and loved to tear things apart? Please include a description of this character with all the elements asked for above.
Angus McGonnicle, is this his real full name?
Floyd Pepper, is this his real full name?
Fozzie's Mom, is her real full name Mrs. Emily Bear? Would you place this character in the E's or F's according to her name?
Johny Fiama's Mamma, is this how her name is said? Or is it Mama Fiama? Would you place this character in the J's or M's according to her name?
Mildred Huxtetter, is this her real full name?

3 With regards to the following characters:
Carl, the mean angry bunny,
Mr. Pudman,
Mr. Callahan,
Carter, and
Peejay.
Who are these characters? In what Muppet production did they appear? Could anyone provide a description of what they look like with all the details requested above?

I know it's a tall order, but I'm counting on everyone here at MC to contribute some shred of the answers. If anyone wishes to send me the answers to cyberscare@hotmail.com rather than post them here, you can do so as long as you include "Muppet Descripts 2" in the subject heading. Thanks in advance for your help from the Count.

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
Well... There are some things that I know...

Mr. Pudman is a very large and rich pig from the sketch "The Pudmans of ???ville" from Muppets Tonight... He is very funny because he only cares about food... Only six episodes aired in Portugal so I only remember two sketches...

Carter, who is Mr. Pudman's buttler, also appears in the Mirror sequence on Muppets From Space - he is that old man trying to put his teeth on...

Carl, the Big Mean Bunny is a character that appears in the skecth "Swift ???" - it is a TV Contest hosted by Snooky Bloir (who is one of my favourite characters from Muppets Tonight)... Every week, a different contestent tries to save a small animal (a sweet bunny, a fluffy dog, an adorable beaver) from being eaten by Carl, the Big Mean Bunny. To do that he must discover a word (cheese, ham) that Snooky knows... Snooky gives clues but no one has ever guessed it (even if Snooky told the answer)...

GOTTA GO! I'LL TELL YOU MORE WHEN I COME!

UncleDeadly

Reaction score
UncleDeadly... a good muppet artists rendition of him can be found in my user icon. If you are looking for a full size pic of him, hmm, I cant access henson.com so I cant pull up his old entry on their featured creature section and get one.

Try using this picture, it is a smaller one of an old picture someone on here gave me of uncledeadly.

His hands were 'live hands' and they and his neck skin looked like old falling apart fabric, similar to the kind used on the old Gonzo puppets (circa first year of Muppet Show).

Only once did we ever see his feet. He wore black dress shoes good for tapdancing in. Pants, I cant remember them.

ThogAs for Thog, think BIG. One of the biggest full body suit muppets ever made I think. Here is kinda pudgy around the middle, and his feet, if I remember correctly, are large and flat. Here is the best pic I readily know of him:

gymkatarules

Reaction score
Angus McGonagle (correct spelling as far as I know) the Gargling Argyle Gargoyle (who gargles Gershwin, you see) appeared on the Star Wars episode of the Muppet Show.

There's a great Muppet show season guide, which might help you a bit, here:

http://www.kermitage.com/html/epguide/tms/tmsseasons.htm

And there's a good list of characters and where they're from here:

http://www-cs-students.stanford.edu/~csilvers/muppet-characters.html

There's also lots of Muppet Show transcripts, like the Star Wars one above, which you can get lots of info from. Hope that helps somewhat.

-Chris

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who posted on this thread, but I still need your help with my Muppet research. Does anybody know what was the name of the blind pirate character who loved to tear things apart in Muppet Treasure Island? Please describe what he looks like including hair color, eye color if applicable, nose color, skin color, and description with appropriate coloring of his wardrobe. There's someone in these boards who has the dialogue between Rizzo and Gonzo upon the entrance of this blind pirate character as their signature, if that helps. Thanks Gymkatarules for the website you provided. It was a great listing of characters, but it unfortunately didn't have any textual descriptions of any character. If anyone can help me out by sending me complete descriptions of any or all the characters in this thread's initial post, please go ahead and do so! Well, I'll hope to hear from you guys soon. In the meantime, have a great weekend.

The Count.

Luke

Reaction score
Well the Blind character in MTI was called 'Blind Pew' - i think he was blue and wore something similar to a pirates costume with the hat.

Just a suggestion but if you go to the www.kermitage.com site again there is also a character section. Each charcater has a photo of themselves beside the description. That should help you a lot.

UncleDeadly

Reaction score
Those are two characters you are thinking about. Blind Pew is the blind character who attacks the Inn that Jim Hawkins, Gonzo, and Rizzo live/work at.

On the boat, the one who sings the line "I could have been a surgeon I like taking things apart" is spoken by one of the three main pirate muppets: Mad Monty. He wore a tall hat whose brim fell past his eyes, although the eyes were still visible. Sort of a green matted fur for his body. His mouth had a vertical facing bottom. If you've seen Stinky the plan on Sesame Street, it is that kind of mouth.