Muppet Central Couples

Teheheman

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Count me out because I don't want to have a girlfriend, I don't want a wife, I don't want children, I want to remain single all my life! Besides, if I had a girlfriend, she'd be to me like Susan was to George about his thing for Mariss Tomei on Seinfeld.
You have a thing for Marisa Tomei?

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Teheheman said:
You have a thing for Marisa Tomei?

Daniel
No, Kathy Greenwood duh; I was simply using George's obsessive love for Marisa Tomei while having a girlfriend as an example.

Teheheman

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
No, Kathy Greenwood duh; I was simply using George's obsessive love for Marisa Tomei while having a girlfriend as an example.
Oh ok, I wrote that before I saw the response. The dang reply didn't show up til then. Eh, oh well. Nothing wrong with an unhealthy obsession. :wink:

Daniel

Teheheman

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Wait a minute... that didn't sound right...
your right, how should I word that to make it sound better?

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Teheheman said:
how should I word that to make it sound better?
Replace "nothing" with "something" and make it "there's something wrong with an unhealthy obsession, lol!"

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, Will, wasn't it only recently that you were talking about talking to Caroline for the first time? Congradulations!
No, I think it would be difficult at best to play matchmaker to people we had never met. Not that I don't have some ideas...
:wink:
Aw Snowth, don't sell yourself short. I mean, how can you be so sure what will happen in ten years?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just don't want a partner in my life is all; I'm a rather independant kind of guy, and besides Kathy makes me happy, so I guess you could say I kind of do have myself a girl (even though in real life she's married and has two daughters).

Skye

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Wow, Will, wasn't it only recently that you were talking about talking to Caroline for the first time? Congradulations!
Sorry Kate, I know your question here was directed at Will, but since he's not around right now, I'll answer it. :big_grin: Hope you (and he) don't mind!

Yes, he and I talked on the phone for the first time about 2 months ago, but we've been PMing back and forth and falling for each other since July. :flirt:
And thank you! :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This certainly goes against what my family doctor tells me everytime I visit him.