1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Babies diapers?

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by beakerslover812, Jun 4, 2012.

1. beakerslover812

beakerslover812 New Member

Sorry this is so random, but I remember my first exposure to the muppets other than rare appearances of Kermit on Sesame Street were muppet babies diapers. I have no idea how i remember this because I was probably 2 at the time, maybe 3 (probably around 1999) i figured somebody on here would be knowledgeable enough to tell me if they actually did make diapers with the Muppet Babies on them, or what brand and such, because i tried searching the internet and striked out. i believe they had kermit, fozzie, gonzo, and maybe piggy on them (gotta love the photographic memory) and were of somewhat simplistic design. any information would be very much apprectated. Thanks!

:):o:concern:
  2. Zoot Fan 1981

Zoot Fan 1981 Active Member

I remember a brand of diapers with Muppet babies on them but I don't remember what brand it was. It might have been luvs or pampers.