1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Mopatop's Shop airing on US Channel, HITN, in Spanish

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by FrackleFan2012, Jul 18, 2012.

1. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

I have come to tell you the Mopatop's Shop is currently airing in Spanish on a US channel called HITN, which stands for Hispanic Information and Telecommunications Network.
    YAAAAAY! :)

The Spanish title is "La Titienda de Mopatop". It airs from 10-11 AM weekdays and 9:30-10:30 AM on Saturdays.

Right now, they're airing most of the episodes from Seasons 3 and 4, as well as a few Season 2 episodes.
  2. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Can you record and upload them?
    FrackleFan2012 likes this.
  3. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

I have recordings of most of the episodes from the 3rd and 4th seasons as well as some late 2nd season episodes.
    Unfortunately, I don't have a Youtube account yet but I'll try to have one.
    I'm not sure if Lionsgate is going to block my Mopatop's Shop recordings if I upload them to Youtube. Will they?