MirrorMask Theater Listings

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
MirrorMask, a fantasy film from The Jim Henson Company directed by award winning illustrator Dave McKean with a screenplay by renowned graphic novelist Neil Gaiman, is due for a limited theatrical release on September 30, 2005. The film tells the story of Helena, a fifteen-year-old girl working for her family circus, who finds herself on a strange journey into the Dark Lands, a fantastic landscape filled with giants, Monkeybirds, dangerous sphinxes and a host of characters who wear bizarre and unusual masks. She is in search of the magical MirrorMask, an object of enormous power that is her only hope of escaping the Dark Lands, waking the Queen of Light and returning home.

The film will not be playing everywhere (like most films) - only a select group of theaters will carry the film. You can see where the film will be playing by checking MirrorMask's official theater listings at the link below.

alorindanya

Reaction score
That is so WRONG. All of my friends want to see it. I am not driving 4 hours to St. Louis just so I can see it. They are making a HUGE mistake.

It isn't even showing in Florida (where I will be living by Sept. 30th)? What's up with that?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yeah, why such a limited release? :frown: I seriously hope they decide to put up Canadian listings, or I will be a very sad girl... then i'd have to shell out 50$ for the illustrated script I saw at chapters the other day. beautiful book, but pricey.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Wow--it's at least three hours to the closest theater. I hope they add more screens, or that these prints travel a bit after a few weeks.