Minor muppetz' MT! outline: Jim Carrey

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Here is a Muppeys Tonight outline with Jim Carrey, a guest star who I wanted to see on the show when it was broadcast. Enjoy!

Office
Kermit talks to Jim Carrey about what the network censors don't want him to do, which includes swearing, talking out of his butt, and urinating in beer bottles. oh, and the shows producers couldn't get permission for Jim carrey to play the Riddler. Jim Carreys response? "Sssssomebody ssstop me!"

Dressing Room
Bunsen and Beaker have perfected their top secret invention, which can turn sock sweat (or foot odor that goes on the sock) into gasoline. Never pay for gas again.

Hallway
Dr. Phil Van Neuter are peeping in the keyhole, and he and Mulch plan on stealing the invention and the formula and become rich.

Introduction
Clifford introduces Jim Carrey.

Act
Jim Carrey does an impression of Clint eastwood. Clint just happens to be in the audience and takes offense, so he does an impression of Jim Carrey (and talks out of his butt, which Jim Carrey wasn't supposed to do).

Hallway/ Dressing Room
Dr. Phil Van Neuter and Mulch hide behind a plant in the hallway, and after Bunsen and Beaker leave, they go into the dressing room and steal the machine.

Promo
Zoot plans to play the saxaphone for 16 hours straight this weekend at the local jazz club. come see if he breaks the record (muppets in attendance include Dr. Teeth, Lips, David Hogsohog, Jowls, Chip, and some penguins).

Pigs In Space: Deep Dish Nine
Jim Carrey plays an astronaut in training, and accidently spills acid on captain pighead. (Miss Piggy: why didn't you just do that to my nephews?)

Jazz club
Statler and Waldorf watch the show on television at the jazz Club, where they comment that the acid should have been spilled on the whole station.

Commissionary
Dr. Phil van Neuter orders mulch to put some socks into the machine, but he doesn't wear socks. Dr. Phil tells him to find somebody who does wear socks. Andy and Randy come in and Mulch puts them into the machine.

(commercial break)

Introduction
Clifford welcomes viewers back, and says that Jim carrey once starred on telelvision with the muppets. Before he was famous, he was on the show Miami Slice, which lasted one episode.

Miami Slice
Clifford and Jim Carrey play detectives, and Rizzo wants them to slice his cheese (the only reason he went to Miami).

Dressing Room
Bunsen and beaker are horrified to discover that their machine is missing.

Tales from the Vet
In a very special edition of tales From the Vet, Dr. Phil van Neuter unveils the machine.

Controll Room
Bunsen finds out and is not happy with dr. phil van neuter (d. phil: no offense, but all i wanted to do was be better than you at inventing things). as Bunsen and Phil talk, Mulch chases a frightened beaker around backstage.

Cliffords Dance Number
Clifford does a full-body dance number (he stands in front of a black background).

Jazz Club
Statler and waldorf say that clifford shoudln't dance.

Hallway
The two scientists are still arguing. Jim and Kermit confront them, and they all sing "Why Can't We Be Friends?" (Dr. Van Neuter thinks "because being rivals is better")

Introduction
Clifford introduces Jim Carrey and Fozzie Bear.

Closing Number: yes, we have no bananas
Jim is a grocer and Fozzie is a customer. The swedish chef is the cook and the vegetables also sing.

(commercial break)

Jazz Club
Zoot starts playing the saxaphone, and does throughout the ending credits.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh I love it! Sorry I didn't get around to reading it until now. But it's great! And a bit of irony, I've had "Yes we have no bananas" stuck in my head all day.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
You've done a good job of representing the adult oriented humour of MT.
Talking through his butt? Sounds just like Jim Carrey too. LOL (Wonder what that would look like) :big_grin:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Talking through his butt? Sounds just like Jim Carrey too. LOL (Wonder what that would look like) :big_grin:
You would know if you've seen either of the Ace Ventura movies (especially the first one). Ace Ventura: Pet Detective had a very funny and memorable scene where he talks out of his butt (he puts his hands to his butt cheecks and moves htem, making it look like it is talking). Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls has a briefer scene where he talks about of his butt. There was also an episode of Mad TV that had a sketch advertisement for a Jim Carrey school, which showed Jim Carrey (actually one of the Mad TV cast members impersonating Jim Carrey) talking out of his butt. And when Jim Carrey guest hosted Saturday Night Live in 1996, there was a sketch, The Joe Piscipo Show, where Carrey played an old man who imperosnated Jim Carrey by talking out of his butt, saying "I'm Jim Carrey, and I'll do anything for a laugh. I need attention 24 hours a day!"