MegaCon 2004- Palisades Booth

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Sweetums74 said:
Fozzie-- forgot to mention, I didn't see a single Ghost Buster. QUOTE]

You mean the action figures, or someone who (a geek like me) dresses up as one? The action figures by NECA are AWESOME!!!

Sweetums74

Reaction score
You mean the action figures, or someone who (a geek like me) dresses up as one? The action figures by NECA are AWESOME!!!
Oh plenty of action figures. I was talking about people dressed up. In the past, I've seen 4 or 5, but this time not a single one.

You see one Storm Trooper, you've seen them all. Ghost Busters at these things have all kinds of variences in their equipment, which I think is pretty darn cool.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
At the local con here in Memphis, I'm going as Ghostbuster Williams alongside by buddy Lin as Beetlejuice, and if they let us on stage we're performing "Soul Man."

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Holy Hansel and Gretel!! That Sweetums action figure is the coolest thing I've seen for a long time!!! Well, since I saw the pictures of the backstage playset....I'm definitely putting Sweetums on my "GIVE ME PRESENTS!" list.

blancalion

Reaction score
new muppets

Just got back from Wizard World LA. Scooter and Suggs look pretty cool. Suggs comes with a zylaphone (sp?) of little furry things (dont know what they are called, but I remember them from TMS). The Sweetums figure is way cool. Sam looks pretty cool, pretty big. The Henson puppet figure is so great. A definate must have.

tomahawk

Reaction score
blancalion said:
Just got back from Wizard World LA. Scooter and Suggs look pretty cool. Suggs comes with a zylaphone (sp?) of little furry things (dont know what they are called, but I remember them from TMS). The Sweetums figure is way cool. Sam looks pretty cool, pretty big. The Henson puppet figure is so great. A definate must have.
Just got back too. The Sam was big because he was at 110 percent I believe. They were selling sets of 4 of series seven. A random Johnny for each set. these were sold out by 11 a.m. Remember the con opened at 10 a.m. And just a hint, if you see the Johnnys(they should be hitting stores in a week or so) grab them, they are going fast.