1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Meeting the performers - need opinion

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by capman, Apr 9, 2012.

1. capman

capman New Member

Hi,

I am still somewhat new here, but I need muppet fans thoughts here.

I am going to the NY Jim Hneson Concert on April 14th and going to the benefit afterwars with the hopes of meetins most of the people involved. ( I am really jut interested in the Sesame live performers, Kevin Clasha nd Dave Goltz as well).

Initally, I had wanted to start my Muppet world collection on my Jim Henson"Think Different" Apple poster, but it was not worth to start a collection until I got Frank OZ first, who at the time , thought I would never meet.

So, I had started my autograph collection on my "xmas eve on SS" dvd cover in 2008 and it started with Caroll in 2008 ( he is easier to meet as he always does the chiller convention in Oct in NJ) and then I finally meet Frank in Oct of 2011 at the Jim Henson Exhibit, but , yes, forogt the poster! ( but I did get him to sign the xmas eve cover). I also got Joesph Bailey and Fran Bill to sign the xmas eve cover as well.

So now I ask you opinion, with the concert this Sat and hopefully going to meet Joan Ganz Cooney on May 2nd, do I start a new collection the Jim Henson Poster with the hopes of meeting Frank Oz once again ( which may never happen), or do i continue with the xmas eve dvd cover for everyoneand by happy with that?

I know my story sounds trivial, but being muppet true fans, your thoughts will give me a better direction.

Thanks,
    RC
  2. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

That's really cool that you're getting to meet them, I would love to get their autographs.
    I don't think it really matters what they sign. They're both cool Muppet articles, and getting Frank and Joan's and Carrol's AND Fran's autograph's is even cooler! (Unbelivable!)
    It's not 100% that you're going to meet Frank again, so I'd so with the Sesame Street album.