MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly: How are ya doin', Ailie? Want anything before we leave? We're going to ... uh ... Everybody Eats?

Pearl (nods): So long as I get a chance ta eat, I don't care whether 'everybody' does or not. :stick_out_tongue:

edit:

Kelly (takes out a notepad): Orange chicken. *looks up* "Orange chicken?" Is that opposed to blue or green chicken? *writes again* Chow mein. For Alex, etc. Got it. *gives thumbs up*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If you're going... Garlic shrimp sanwiches x 3 please.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (nods, writes again): Sure thing, Ed. We'll be back shortly.

*Kelly and Pearl leave*

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (with arms full of take-out bags): Unh, Pearl, your arms are bigger, why am I carrying this stuff?

Pearl: 'Cause if I carry it, I'll be sorely tempted to take it down my gullet.

Kelly: Ah. *hands out the respective food to everyone who ordered*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: *awakens to the sound of singing*

Ragmop 1: Ninety-nine, Ragg-balloons...floating through the summer sky!
Female Ragmop: Now its all over, and I'm standing pretty...
Ragmop 2: In this dust that was a city...

Bo: *pulls pillow over head and attempts to sleep again*

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (walking with Kelly around the campus): I wonder how my little feathered muffin is doin'. Haven't heard from him lately.

Kelly (shrugs): Yeah, Cotterpin said she hadn't seen Waldo since they played Indiana Jones.

Pearl: You heard from Digit?

Kelly (shakes head): We're not really an item, Pearl. You see, romance is an attachment, and part of my goal to being more "zen" is to relieve myself of attachments. *starts singing*
I've been thinking of a new direction,
But I have to say ...
I've been thinking about my own protection.
It scares me to feel that way!

What's love got to do, got to do with it?
What's love, but a sweet old fashioned notion?
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken
?

Pearl (chuckles and sings with a country twang): He waved goodbye and threw me out, all I said was fine. Cuz when your ex is a big T-Rex you move on down the line. For his big long teeth go chomp.

Kelly (sings along): His big long teeth go chomp.

Pearl: Uh-huh, and his big fat feet go stomp.

Kelly: His big fat feet go stomp.

Pearl: Chomp.

Kelly: Chomp.

Pearl: Stomp.

Kelly: Stomp.

Pearl: Ain't no use in crying, cuz when your ex is a big T-rex you...

Together: Move on down the li-i-ine....

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(Storyteller and Beige have gone down to Fraggle Rock for the weekend, so it's the lone human and the Muppets in room 7 for tonight.)

(In Erin and Nora's room, there is a reading marathon going on.)

Erin: (sprawled on futon with a pile of books) Pass the eye drops, please.
Nora: (sprawled on daybed with a pile of books) Here ya go. (tosses bottle over) So how far in are you?
Erin: Between "View from the Summit" and "Kingdom of Sorrow," I've logged in just over three hours. How about you? (squeezes drops into eyes)
Nora: Two hours, fifteen minutes...and a lot of it's been on "Mill on the Floss." (shakes head) Maggie's mom is so ditzy.
Scooter: (entering room) Hey, guys, what's going on?
Erin: 24-hour reading marathon.
Scooter: A 24-hour reading marathon...you guys are reading for 24 hours straight?
Nora: It's not 24 hours non-stop - the challenge is to try to read for at least 24 hours, spread out over one week.
Erin: And the more ambitious bookworms can try to top that.
Scooter: I see...I've got a bunch of sci-fi pulps I still haven't read; can I join in?
Nora: Sure - grab a book and something to sit on, and go for it.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (is up because of loud whimpering, wandering the halls, wondering how to pass the time)

Pearl (is asleep in her room)

Cotterpin (still in Doozer Dome)

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (tossing and turning in bed, hasn't slept but maybe two hours in thirty)

Pearl (shakes Kelly): Hon, the plumber's here.

Kelly (bitterly opening her eyes): What plumber?

Pearl: Little guy. I told him 'bout the shower.

Kelly: What about it?

Pearl (waves her hand in front of her face and grimaces): Aw, hon, the smell was just AWFUL! It made the swamps back home smell positively DIVINE.

Kelly (trying to bury her head in her pillow): Fine. Make sure he doesn't take anything, pay him, and leave me alone for about 12 hours.

Gravelly male voice: I gots your pipes fixed.

Kelly (opens her eyes): O_O You ...

Pearl (nods): Says his name is Hoggle. *turns toward him* That right, hon?

Hoggle (nods): My NAME is ... oh, ya gots it right on the first try. *wrings his large hands sheepishly* Sorry, ain't used ta that much.

Kelly (sitting up): I thought you had to run the Bog or something.

Hoggle (timidly looks around): If ya don't mind, I might hang out here a bit. Bein' the Prince o' the Land o' Stench ain't exactly all it's cracked ups ta be. *nods to Pearl* Your pipes somehow got mixed with some pipes 'neath the Labryinth. Got some Bog water goin' through ... but nots anymore. I gots it ta where it won't cause no trouble no more. *points to Kelly* I wouldn't go ta that "Pangaea" place right now. Word has it Mizumi's out lookin' fer you. Somethin' 'bout not likin' how ya defied her order ta kill the Goblin King.

Pearl: O_O Wait ... *to Kelly* you work for that little somethin'-somethin'?

Kelly (shakes head): No, not anymore. She wanted me to kill Jareth, but, to be honest, I like him better than her. I was all sympathetic when she griped about being dumped, but I see WHY now. She's a -- well, it doesn't matter.

Pearl: Rob's friend Spike never peeped a word 'bout all that....

Kelly: He didn't know, or at least, I never told him. *to Hoggle* Stay here as long as you need, Hoggle. If Jareth had a problem with it, you wouldn't be here. :stick_out_tongue:

Hoggle: O_O Ums, thanks, I think.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... If there's nothing left on the agenda, think I'll work on some haunters again. *Happy contented sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.