Mat B. Regard

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Okey-doky Bosy. *Scats the ditty while leaving, knowing that Bo's gotsta face the music when Christy gets here.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Mahna Mahna? Mahna mah mahna. *spins around turning back into myself* Glad to see everything is back to normal. *walks off humming a little diddy*

Ruahnna

Reaction score
How could I have MISSED this! How very wonderful to have a space to sing the phrases of Beau! Technical helped of the highest order (he taught me how to use my computer's microphone), master story-teller, invenerate prankster and now un-closeted ush-gusher! Yeah, Beau!

christyb

Reaction score
Sing praises to Beau...*pauses and sees that the room is full of mirrors* I better not. :stick_out_tongue: Beau's the best...even if he forgets that even though I'm not on MSN my email is working. Drop me a line buddy! Surely you have time for that. I know all too well how real life can interfere with the good stuff...MC! Oh yeah, and I love the cue ball look did someone cut your hair witha chainsaw?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... He may be bald, but he pulls it off so stylishly.
*Snickers... Come on Sis... Don't we have some balloons to set up in his grandness's honor?
*Mischievous glint.

*Leaves... Bo, a beer?