Make "Instant Fraggle Hair!"

Convincing John

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Thought I'd share a little secret with you all. This is a technique that never fails, and yeah, it belongs here in the Friends and Family portion of MC, because it's something that just about anyone here on MC can do.

So what the heck is "Instant Fraggle Hair" and how do you make it? As Cantus once said "It's really very simple."

You need:

1. Someplace to go
2. To be almost late
3. A reliable weather forecast

Okay, you're ready to go somewhere important, school, work, whatever. Now, look in the mirror and comb (or brush) your hair until it looks neat and decent. With me so far? Okay, now you look at the clock and freak out because you realize that you're running late! You just have time to check the forecast. If it's windy, you're in luck!

Now, you're all ready to go, you leave your home, and you're running late and...WHOOOSH! A gust of wind comes along to make ta da! Instant Fraggle hair! Now most people would grumble about having their hair get messed up in the wind, but as Muppet fans, we can get away with it. We can tell our co-workers "Well, I'm going for a new style. It's called the 'Wembley.' Very retro-80's.":wink:

Just thought you guys'd get a chuckle or two out of this. I've woken up many a morning and my hair is...well, remember Link's toupee from the Roger Moore TMS episode? Yeah, it's about like that. Just thought I'd have a little sense of humor about it in this post.

See you,

Convincing John

Effralyo

Reaction score
Well, as Convincing John, you'd share also a secret of instant Fraggle moustache, then... :wink: J/k.