Looking for Muppet Time segments, etc.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Hi, all,
I'm trying to compile a list of all the Muppet Time segments that aired on Nickelodeon. If anyone has such a list, please let me know. Or if you only know one or two, just shout 'em out.

The only one I've ever seen involved an "opera" where a couple of screaming monsters (actually the Extremes from JHH) "sang" while a narrator translated their garbled language to tell the story of a few monsters that learned to share their ice cream with each other.

I'm also looking for a list of all the Muppet sketches from Good Morning America from 1992. I know the first 3 (kind of):

#1: "Muppet Campaign" (2/18/92) Piggy and Gonzo engage in a presidential debate. Gonzo keeps doing and crazy stuff -- but keeps winning the debate over a completely baffled Piggy.

#2: (2/25/03) A Muppet monster sits in his office at work (wearing a tie, no less) while the radio commentator talks about discovering your inner child. Much to the monster's dismay, his inner child decides to come out -- literally, through his mouth. (The monster is the yellowish one with big eyebrows, the one with a big enough mouth to fit another puppet inside, naturally. The "child inside" is one of the Little Muppet Monsters (!)...the one with the horns.)

#3: (3/4/03) I didn't manage to get the third one on tape, but I saw the promo for it that morning. It involved Gonzo on the ski slopes...and a running commentary by Louis Kazagger!

Any help anyone can give me on completing these lists would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Ryan

Reaction score
Se how much more help you got at TP? :wink: :big_grin: :stick_out_tongue: :zany:

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Umm...I guess so.

So since you post at both forums, why didn't YOU post over here? :wink: :smirk: :crazy:

P

Philo and Gunge

I have 1 Muppet Time segment Undercover Rover on Birds.

Klonoa

Reaction score
Let's see...Muppet Time sketches...I can only remember two.

In one, Andy and Randy are trying to clean their room...don't know what happened or how it turned out, but knowing those two pigs, I'm sure some sort of hilarity ensued.

And in another one, Robin and the Frog Scouts come across a Bobo-ish bear with I think a thorn in its paw. So the Frog Scouts proceed to make the bear feel better by wrapping it up completely in bandages.

And that's all I know! Yeah I'm sure that was real helpful.

--Klonoa