1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Looking for Custom Muppet-Type Puppet

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by piboe809, Sep 22, 2012.

1. piboe809

piboe809 New Member

Hey everyone,

I live in New York City, and I'm planning to shoot a short film that would involve a moppet style character. Given the extremely low budget, acquiring a custom made puppet right now might not be possible. Still, I don't want to use something that looks cheap. I was wondering if any of you guys knew of a place in New York City, or were willing yourself, to loan out moppet style puppets.

Thanks!
  2. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Have you tried FAO Shwartz? They have a Muppet Whatnot builder for only 100 dollars plus tax. :)
  3. JaiRenee

JaiRenee New Member

Why not try your hand at making your own? With the right patterns, it would be easy, and living in NYC gives you a +1 since all the materials you need are right there. I live in Montclair, and I'm a film student. If you want to collaborate, message me.