Looking for a "Visual Thinking" pen

Convincing John

Reaction score
Hi, everybody! I just got done watching my new Muppets Magic on the Ed Sullivan Show DVD...if you haven't gotten this yet, order it!!! It's GREAT!!! You'll have Floyd turning your TV set around and saying "His (or her) eyes are GLUED to the set! Ha ha ha ha ha!":sing:

Anyway, as my eyes absorbed the wonderful "Visual Thinking" sketch, I was reminded of something I haven't been able to find the last time I was at Toys R' Us, and hopefully, someone might know what I'm talking about.

I'm looking for a laser-type novelty pen that works pretty much like Kermit drawing a letter M with his "magic pointy finger" as he called it. Apparently, you can write and draw in the air with this pen, and it was at Toys R' Us. I picked one up and looked at it, but like a dummy, I didn't buy it. The next time I went back, the guy said "Oh, we don't carry those anymore." :frown:

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? The laser is red, and there are programs for different words and pictures you can spell within the pen. There were a whole string of these things on an endcap (end of the aisle).

I've tried the Toys R' Us website, but I don't know the name of the product or who made it. Can anyone help me find one of these "Visual Thinking" pens???

Convincing John

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Dunno what these are, but they sound awfully neat!