Lindsay Lohan!!

ssetta

Reaction score
You will not believe what I just found. Okay, first of all, I came across this old commercial from the early 90s that Desiree Casado and Lindsay Lohan were both in for Grape Jello, which I just thought was totally wild. Here's the clip:

I was so surprised to see Desiree in a clip with Lindsay, but I just found something else that's even more wild...

Lindsay actually made 2 appearances on Sesame Street when she was a child!! One of them was the "Braid-y Bunch," which was a Brady Bunch parody with a bunch of kids. Lindsay appeared in the bottom center square.

The other was actually in episode 3358, where the letter Z wanted to quit the alphabet.

Anyways, this really is just too wild. If you guys remember a long time ago I always fantasized about some of my favorite young female celebrities being on Sesame Street, and voila!! And I've been quite a fan of Lindsay Lohan, so I would have thought that this would have been released by now. I have actually had the honor of talking with Lindsay and her mother Dina directly, and I will have to ask them about this the next time I talk to them.