Let's say they make some Muppet Babies video games...

GSmiley2007

Reaction score
I know I had started a topic about a Muppet Babies racing game that would probably clone Mario Kart... but picture other different types of MB video games. What would you do?

As an example, I'd probably try a platformer involving Gonzo :concern: and Animal :halo: rescuing the other babies from either an evil Nanny clone or an evil scientist who wants to take over the world and lock the babies in prison forever, and it's up to Gonzo and Animal to save them. The worlds I would include are the nursery, a chicken farm, a mine shaft, outer space, a castle, a swamp, etc., each containing five to seven levels before the boss, and when you beat a boss, you rescue a baby and can even play as that character, too, should you beat the game.

Items to pick up:

Gems - similar to coins in Super Mario Bros. and rings in Sonic the Hedgehog; grabbing 100 of them earns an extra life and a chance at a bonus stage for extra lives and continues

Pink heart - fills one unit of health

Blue heart - fills all empty units of health

Gonzo and Animal heads - gets an extra life

Camilla - invincibility

"Gonzo Was Here!" sign - acts as a checkpoint

Curtain - gets you to the next stage

What do you think? :wink:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
That would be interesting. What would make things cooler is, when you rescue, lets say baby Scooter, he becomes playable, and all of the babys have diffrent abilitys. Then you could replay some levels to get things you normaly wouldn't with other characters. I also like the idea of a mad scientist as an ending boss. So, all in all, it would be kind of interesting to see a Muppet Babies platformer game.