Koozebane Kermit Arrives: When and Where

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
They've still not made it to Memphis yet. :cry:

I did finally get the John Denver/Muppets DVD, and found the Storyteller (another paycheck down the line).

No Ed Sullivan...my point? Memphis is the distribution hub of the world and we ain't got nuffin up in here!!

Fozzie54

Reaction score
I finally got a Koozebane Kermit! :smile: The store had four of them- unfortunately the white paint on the eyes wasn't very good on three of them (it was running into the green on his face). The one I got is pretty good.

I love the Merdlidops and the Koozebanian male, female and baby- the only thing that makes this figure incomplete for me is that they don't have the liquid Koozebanian in a jar that Kermit interviewed at one point. What's it called- a Koozebanian floob? I'll have to look it up.

That's my only complaint, though. Well, that and the fact that I don't live near a Target so it's been so hard to find one.

Sloely

Reaction score
oh ugh. And here I thought he wasnt even out yet, and now its, gulp, October.... Um, anyone still see him anywhere? Im in Cape Cod, MA. Guess maybe its Ebay time.

BStu78

Reaction score
Kermit hasn't been at Boston area Target's, but I think they are getting stocked when Series 5 arrives. That's what happened at the Medford Target, anyway. So, don't give up hope just yet.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do the new Koozebane Kermits still say "series 4" or do they say "series 5" since Palisades is reissuing them with each wave?

Sloely

Reaction score
BStu78 said:
Kermit hasn't been at Boston area Target's, but I think they are getting stocked when Series 5 arrives. That's what happened at the Medford Target, anyway. So, don't give up hope just yet.
SWEET!!!! To the Target-Mobile, Robin!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Kermit in Buffalo NY!

Oh I was sooooooo happy! This past Wesnday I got Koosbane Kermit and all of series 5! I had to go to 4 diffrent stores to get them all, 3 media plays and a target because I needed two Pepe's, two Gonzo's and two Janice's for gifts for people. all i need is the Janice repaint now! Oh i've been to target about 45 times this summer looking for Kermit, it feels weird that hunt is over, but also great!

Zack,

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
I'm still looking... Someday...

Actually I'm looking wherever I can to find one of these bad-boys. I love the idea of Kermit... I want to find two of them so I can change my extra Gonzo (Tuxedo version) and the extra Koozebane to make Green Hornet and Kato (Kermit as GH and Gonzo as Kato). I would be just as happy with only one Koozbane Kermit though... The hunt continues... i want to exhaust the possibllity of Target before I utilize EBay though.

jediX

Reaction score
I've checked several of the Targets on the Palisades list and lo and behold there's JACK there Muppet-wise. At the beginning of Sept. my Target (which is on the list) phased out all Muppet stuff, clearancing the Chef playset to around $20-25 and mega Beaker to $8 (woo hoo).

I quit.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
I grabbed the last one from the Ypsilanti, Michigan Target, along with Gonzo and the Newsman (they were out of Janice). I'm especially happy because I made Ken's reference tape for Koozebane Kermit and Bear on Patrol, and I haven't shut up about that around my roommates :zany: Thrilled to have some Koozebanians! Yay!

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole