1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Kermit Reporter Jacket

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by Starsage, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Starsage

Starsage New Member

I am looking for good pics of the reporter jacket that Kermit wears. I have allot of the front, but in need of the back and cuff details. I made one before for a friend but he needs a new one. Has anyone taken any closeups of the efx reporter jacket? Here's a shot of the first one I made quickly for him on his "poser". I have good shots of the pockets that need to go in front- it's the back I need the most. I was thinking to make it like an adult jacket if I can't find pics of Kermit's.
    Thanks
    [​IMG]
  2. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Looking at a Reporter Kermit Palisades figure, the jacket has side "V's" and a cut up the back to form 2 tails.It also has a separate quarter cape built into the top.Dont know how accurite that is as Palisades have been known to make their own versions.
  3. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

The coat also wraps around the opposite way and the buttons are different on the front of the action figure.
  4. TML

TML Active Member