Kermit Merchandise at Macy's

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
MAAAANNN!!! Corporate greed at work! Not only do you have to spend money on that, but you have to spend money to spend money! If It wasn't Kermit or Bullwinkle, I wouldn't bother, but GEEEEEZZZZ!!!
For Drtooth, or anyone else interested, here's a link to Bullwinkle on ebay. Quite a bargan too. he's not in the best of shape, and doesn't have the mini Rocky that came with him, but at least its something.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
For Drtooth, or anyone else interested, here's a link to Bullwinkle on ebay. Quite a bargan too. he's not in the best of shape, and doesn't have the mini Rocky that came with him, but at least its something.
That's okay> I have a lot of Bullwinkle stuff as it is! I really want to get the Kermit, but I never ever shop at Macy's...ever. It's basically like a personal thing. Can't get into the specifics, but one time I went someone was really stupid and rude and I decided if they hire this kind of Jack*** they can keep their overpriced crud!

The Snowglobe, however, intregues me. So far, the only Baloons I have found out were in this thing were Kermit and Big Bird, Pickachu (blech) Jimmy Neutron (I don't hate him, I saw an episode of his show and it was pretty decent), Statue of Liberty (?) and the fat fireman.