1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Kermit cookie cutter for IAVMMC dvd?

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Ruahnna, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

Once again, I cannot find my IAVMMC dvd now that Christmas is here. I will trade a Kermit-shaped cookie cutter to anyone who has a copy they want to trade for....
  2. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Is it an extra cookie cutter Ruahnna? I'd hate to leave you without an awesome collectible, as I do believe I've got an extra copy (somebody got me a second DVD as a gift IIRC).

BUT, my Walmart is selling that movie on their front Christmas Movie endcap, might yours be as well? I forget the price, but either way, please let me know and I'll double-check.

Cheers!
    :)
    Anthony

EDIT: Nevermind, sorry! I looked, and I must have given it to my sister or my nephews or somebody. But like I said, your Walmart should have it! :D