Kermit Attempts To Write An Outline

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Kermit Attempts To Write An Outline

One day at the Muppet boarding house, Kermit The Frog had bought a dozen computers for the Muppets, one for most rooms. They got a great deal on an internet service, and the muppets all used the internet alot.

While surfing the net one day, Kermit found the famous website Muppet central, and decided to lurk on the message board. He found the Fan Fictions particularly interesting. He read some of the posts, and commented to his friends...

"Hey, Gorgon Heap, I didn't know that you posted online", said Kermit. "I don't", said Gorgon Heap, "somebody else must be using my name. I will find out who, and then eat that person", and Gorgon Heap went off to find the forum user who goes by that name. Kermit also gave the same comments to Beauregard and Fozzie Bear, only to learn that other people were using their names (But they didn't react as strongly as Gorgon Heap did). He also asked Floyd Pepper if mrs. pepper was a relative of his. Floyd didn't know.

Kermit also noticed some other odd names. he noticed one username being the name of a song he once sang, "Together Again", and he noticed what he thought was the most unusual name for a forum member, Minor Muppetz.

However, He was impressed with their talents. He didn't like how quite a few of the (mostly unfinished) fan fictions portrayed him as being overly depressed, and he didn't understand any of the muppeteer refferences in the stories, but he was particularly fond of the various Muppet Show outlines, written by Muppet Centrals' Gorgon heap, Minor Muppetz, and other great members. He was glad that these fans put in guest stars that kermit wanted to have on his show, like Ed Ashner, Bob Newhart, Chevy Chase, and Paul Lynde. He also liked the few Jim Henson Hour and Muppets Tonight! outlines.

he showed these outlines to his friends. Lips liked how much screen time he would have gotten if Minor Muppetz was an official Muppet writer. Beauregard liked how much respect he was getting in these outlines. The Shouting lady didn't appreciate how she still wasn't getting much screen time.

Then, inspired, kermit decided to write his own Muppet outline. First, he needed to think of a good user name, but he couldn't think of anything good enough that wasn't already used. names that he wanted, like Bear, Was Once Ernie, Resident Lilly, and Zoot And Dingo were already taken. He decided that he would worry about a username after he came up with his outline.

However, kermit was having trouble thinking. "man", said kermit, "What can I write that hasn't already been written? All my favorite songs not performed on the show were already included in this outline". Then J.P. gross came to the boarding house, during a visit with his nephew, Scooter.

"you know", said J.P., "If you read these ideas, you might get tempted to use them. And if you steal these ideas, you could get sued, even if the fans don't mind". "well, then it might be best that I don't write an outline. However, I read these ideas. What'll I do?"

Just then, Dr. Phil Van Neuter came in. "I think I can be some assistance". He told Kermit about a memory erasing machine he invented. "I'll erase you're memory so that you can forget about these outlines, and won't even worry about impressing the fans with an outline".

So Dr. van neuter used the machine and erased the memories of Kermit The Frog and all other muppets who read the site. And the muppets never got sued by their online fans. But they kept the computers.

P.S. I apologize to Gorgon Heap for being hinted down by the muppet of the same name, and to any members who may not have wanted their names used in this story.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Ha, that's fun. Cool idea.. and thanks for the nod! :wink: Are you going to write anymore? Kermit should definately try his hand at an outline.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Are you going to write anymore? Kermit should definately try his hand at an outline.
I don't currently have any plans for more stories like this. If I can think of something different enough I might. Maybe with a different character (like Fozzie or Gonzo).

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
You know, I seriously did a double take when I started reading this. I was wondering to myself, maybe a month or so ago, "What if Kermit or any of the other muppets came on Muppet Central, what would they think? I wonder if they'd like the fanfic..." and then I thought about writing a fanfic about them reading the fanfic, and I thought, "Nah, I'll write about something else..."

I like this, though! Hee hee, Kermit likes my user name... Wonder what he thinks of our avatars? Well done, minor muppetz!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow! We all must be psychic. I've often wondered what different TV characters would think of the media's interpretations of there lives, and obviously, the Muppets are first and formost in my mind.
The story idea is wonderful, and I only have a few suggestions. First, if you'll excuse me, I think that there should have been more to it. More generally, have you ever considered writing a story that wasn't just a one-shot? I don't mean to be rude; I was just cur

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
More generally, have you ever considered writing a story that wasn't just a one-shot? I don't mean to be rude; I was just cur
Do you mean with multiple chapters and plots? Have you seen my Muppet Survivor thread? I don't know if scripts count. I have written a few episodes, all in the same thread.

If you mean a multi-chapter story, then yes, I have considered some. I just don't know if or when I will post them.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Wow! We all must be psychic. I've often wondered what different TV characters would think of the media's interpretations of there lives, and obviously, the Muppets are first and formost in my mind.
The story idea is wonderful, and I only have a few suggestions. First, if you'll excuse me, I think that there should have been more to it. More generally, have you ever considered writing a story that wasn't just a one-shot? I don't mean to be rude; I was just cur
Now I have started a multi-chapter story called "The Life And History of The Electric mayhem". It's on chapter four now, and is a fictional biography of Dr. Teeth And The Electric Mayhem. You can read it and enjoy it.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
It was very interesting and funny. Excellent concept.

I wonder how Bill the Bubble Guy would react if he knew I was using his name? At least he wouldn't eat me. Heh-heh-heh

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Yeah! Give Kermit a chance to write an outline!