Just Wondering...........

muppet_dk

Reaction score
It have been more than 1½ year since I was involved in one the last time and that where an amateur short film and only in the pre-production of it.

Most of the short films are on amateur basis those are mostly simply Horror film, they are very easy to make they don't requrie that good acting :smile:

About 4 years ago I began working on semi-professionel short films. Better equipment and actors.
These were mostly opscure ones.
I was even on one that I could not make any sense of it while it was in pre-production, when we where shoting it and when we where editing it. But when it was done I could understand what it where about.
It would be nearly impossible to put a genre on most of them, but I can say for sure that there were 1 lovestory and 1 comedy and some horror among them.

Beakie

Reaction score
The only time I acted was in kindergarten too.. I was one of the Indians in Peter Pan. was originally going to be a fairy, but somehow ended up as an Indian. Ugga wugg, ugga wugg, ugga wugg, ugga wugg, wah.. why do I still remember that song?

DramaQueen86

Reaction score
Originally posted by muppet_dk
It have been more than 1½ year since I was involved in one the last time and that where an amateur short film and only in the pre-production of it.

Most of the short films are on amateur basis those are mostly simply Horror film, they are very easy to make they don't requrie that good acting :smile:

About 4 years ago I began working on semi-professionel short films. Better equipment and actors.
These were mostly opscure ones.
I was even on one that I could not make any sense of it while it was in pre-production, when we where shoting it and when we where editing it. But when it was done I could understand what it where about.
It would be nearly impossible to put a genre on most of them, but I can say for sure that there were 1 lovestory and 1 comedy and some horror among them.

that all sounds better than what i've done. i wish that i could pull that stuff off.

DramaQueen86

Reaction score
Originally posted by Beakie
The only time I acted was in kindergarten too.. I was one of the Indians in Peter Pan. was originally going to be a fairy, but somehow ended up as an Indian. Ugga wugg, ugga wugg, ugga wugg, ugga wugg, wah.. why do I still remember that song?

thats not that bad. my cousin did that play this past year. i thought that it was cute.

she played Wendy.

Mark Filton

Reaction score
I once acted like somebody else to cash a check :big_grin:

I am only kidding :wink:

DramaQueen86

Reaction score
you saying that brings back fond memories.

good times, good times.

:wink:

j/k

petula

Reaction score
I can be seen in the tmbg documentary Gigantic, but all i'm doing is standing there looking mesmerized. Which wasn't really acting.

Also, I was part of a group of extras who had to cheer for a simulator-ride film shoot. And when i was 13, my cousins and i sat in front of the tv and ate popcorn for a local news story about the connection between tv-watching and eating. I'm not sure what the conclusion was on that one.

DramaQueen86

Reaction score
Originally posted by petula

And when i was 13, my cousins and i sat in front of the tv and ate popcorn for a local news story about the connection between tv-watching and eating. I'm not sure what the conclusion was on that one.
thats the story of my life, yep, eating and watching TV.