1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Just made a Puppet building tutorial!

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by Adam Kreutinger, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Adam Kreutinger Active Member

Hey guys,
    I just posted a puppet building tutorial. Let me know what you think. I hope it helps.

~Adam
  2. TheCreatureWork Active Member

Just saw this by accident on Youtube and posted it on the Puppeteers Unite! Facebook page and PuppetBuzz :) Awesome job Adam. Love your stuff!!!
  3. Wow Adam that's the best puppet tutorial I've seen, thank you so much for sharing this information it's really appreciated.

Greg
  4. scandell Member

Holy Crap. This is the best ever. I love how you really dive in there...sometimes I try to over-formalize every step! I have got to loosen up!
    Adam Kreutinger likes this.
  5. Adam Kreutinger Active Member

Thanks. I'm going to making the next one soon.

~Adam
  6. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I'm looking forward to how to make decent puppet bodies... I haven't quite figured that out, so I basically just take 1/2 inch-thick foam, make sort of a tubular body and use that.

This tutorial helped a lot too, I'll have to keep it in mind for future reference, because I've usually done basic pattern for puppet heads, and the finished skull always results in a rather "flat" head, which I usually have to get like an old pencil or something wedged inside the skull to fill it out more.
  7. dreadnok Member

really awesome video can't wait to see the next one
  8. TheCreatureWork Active Member

9. Battie68 New Member

I used this today to make my very first puppet. I had a blast and I think it turned out pretty good. Had to go from scratch and sewing experience on the body. Wish I could see/find the video on bodies mentioned in this post.